High self-esteem and fear elimination stack

As the title says, what would be the perfect stack for:

• Overcoming fears (ex. heights, public speaking…)
  • Increasing self-esteem, self-acceptance, self-worth
  • Eliminating negative self-talk
  • Overcoming “impostor” syndrome
  • Having more mental energy
  • Having more optimistic mindset
  • Being more productive and efficient
  • More courageous

After a short break, I’m starting new journey on facing my fears and becoming more positive person. Any recommendations are welcomed, thank you!

3 Likes

Love Bomb + Ascension or Love Bomb + Emperor

2 Likes

My first thought was actually the same stack that ksub recommended: Ascension+LB
Emperor will do the same thing but perhaps slower, depending on how good you’re able to consciously guide it.

You could throw in something like Sanguine or Phoenix after a couple of cycles.
Depending on if you want to tackle the causes or just focus on growth and let your subconscious heal it on the way with the other titles.

Fire recently said to me, that you can reach the same goal with many different titles now if you run the sub long enough, since you are the zero point.

2 Likes

This is useful to know.

Emperor ticks all these boxes for me. Plus romance and gym motivation and an entrepreneurial mindset

5 Likes

I would go for Emperor.

Based on how I felt when I was using them, Chosen, Stark, Khan and Primal would do as well with just different characteristics and social effects.

3 Likes

Inner talk on Emperor is second to none. Makes you feel like an unstoppable God tbh.

3 Likes

Indeed. I love that about Emperor. It has so many perks and it’s all cohesive in turning someone into their ultimate version. For my use case at my age, it’s a title to have second chance or a fresh start at life.

3 Likes

How old are you? I forget.

Probably going to run Emperor in the future. Just not for several months if not a year

1 Like

Eh. Old enough. Haha… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No worries brother. Emperor will always be there when it’s time for you. SC keeps improving the titles and tech, it’s only going to get better.

2 Likes

Feel that, I’m in my 20s and I’ve still returned to emp twice when I’ve shit the bed and needed to clean up my messes.

*grammar

1 Like

So Emperor only?

EDIT: Maybe I’ll stack LB + Emperor as friends above suggested.

1 Like

If you want a quick fix, Ascension should be faster working.
You can ascend to emperor at any time.

I ran Emperor for 4 cycles. And the inner calm is breathtaking. Almost no negative selftalk. Some doubts from time to time. But right now, there’s so much turmoil in my life. A year ago (before emperor) it wasn’t as bad in some ways, and I was a wreck compared to now.

2 Likes

That isn’t bad either. Laying some foundation with Ascension for few cycles and then jumping to Emperor.

2 Likes

There might be a number of programs that could.

Ascension
Sanguine
Sanguine: The Elixir

might be good places to start.

What about Daredevil?

Have you been listening to SC programs for more than 6 months and want to go hardcore? Then maybe Dragon Reborn.

What do you think?

1 Like

Continuously? Nah. I need to explore these other subs more before I start with DR.

I’m starting with Ascension + LB for few cycles then adding Emperor.

Potential 3rd title in stack. Eyeing New Limitless as well.

1 Like

Based on my experience, Genesis & Primal would be enough to be:

• more courageous (to help you overcome your fears & increase your productive levels while working on your goals) [Courage scripting in both titles & Goal setting/Purpose scripting in Genesis]

• increase your self-esteem & self-worth but also your self-love [Love Bomb scripting in Genesis]

• eliminate negative thoughts and transmute your emotional landscape [Emotional Transmutation scripting in Genesis] & and a stronger calm inner frame but energetic whenever you want [Primal signature].

1 Like