Hero to be added as additional stage to Khan

Yaaaas😍

Will HERO have any physical healing/ recovery components?

1 Like

Yes hero will encompass both healing and recovery.

2 Likes

Hero is more geared for the modern day warrior. I would describe it as an upgrade to Spartan.

2 Likes

I appreciate the answer
Not familiar with you or your background, and not a challenge but for my understanding -how do you know the details as someone who is not involved in it’s development? (or are you involved in it’s development ?)

1 Like

No. He is not. He just likes to stir up the rumour mill. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:wink: extrapolated and interpreted intelligence

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are mistaken. That’s the first I’ve heard of anything like that

1 Like

@RVconsultant, @DarkPhilosopher - please lock this thread.

2 Likes

I think we have got enough info on the product from SaintSovereign. More will come when it releases.

1 Like

Well then I invite this person to PM me.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist - each member is responsible for his or her decisions. He or she can consult with support and all the info SaintSovereign and Fire have written on the forum and instructions.

I don’t think we can blame @Palpatine for this (and to be frank, I can’t verify this either).

Anyways, lets wind down this conversation. It’s not going anywhere.

1 Like

pretty much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed

2 Likes

He started it i was just advising someone who was asking questions.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 8 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Some note:

1 If you are testing a module, and unless @SaintSovereign or @Fire said you could post about it, please do not post about testing.

2 Official announcements about products are from @Fire or @SaintSovereign.

3 When others post about potential products, hypothetical products, conceptual products, or imaginary products, these posts are called rumors.

4 The forum exists to encourage personal growth and results.

6 Likes

The rumors have gone no where except to create drama, with a sprinkle of cryptic answer. Why the cryptic answers? Because timelines for products are generally unknown unless @SaintSovereign or @Fire say something about a timeline.

If you would like a module, please post it on the roadmap.

If you have a question about a specific module, you can enter a support ticket for an official answer.

5 Likes