Hero to be added as additional stage to Khan

Heard that Hero will be added as an additional stage to Khan. Do we know when ?

2 Likes

That’s not how multi-stages are designed. They’re about depth, not breadth.

:wink:

1 Like

Someone said it will be added as a new stage hence me asking

1 Like

Some random bloke started this rumor and now everyone is excited and has their hopes up. :joy:

aahh hope you guys get this additional stage :hugs:

1 Like

I am disgusted by these members who spread such rumours @aaa .

We need to clamp down on stuff like this and keep official updates in seperate threads.

2 Likes

Keep me updated on this topic, I want to try Khan st5, I’ve been a long time Khan fan and I think it would be a good plan for me to give some initial feedback on it :+1:

I want to try it

2 Likes

I’m not interested in sexual subs tbh but even I’d buy Khan if HERO was added to it. It’s the most anticipated sub in SC history IMO.

2 Likes

If a hero arrived, which I doubt because I would guess that all of that was a joke, I think it would be a regular major title alone.
Never happened to be an extension of an already existing title. Even if it is the same line as Chosen always it has been a new title.
In short, it does not make any sense to be included in Khan.

3 Likes

Khan has always been a standalone title and a strong one, I am a big fan of Khan and whatever update is being made on it I will follow!

2 Likes

When the obvious falters, an inquisitive and studious nature will shine through and help guide you to the answers hidden…

2 Likes

You say that without having enough self awareness to realize that the wording used in your title will cause misunderstandings. But sure, go off I guess :woman_shrugging:t6:.

4 Likes

same same

1 Like

If the rumours are accurate then those who purchased Khan i believe will get the free hero upgrade. Thats if the rumours are accurate if not then we will have to wait patiently.

@RVconsultant what are the time lines ?

1 Like

@Dark you respond like i am here to belittle members. I just feel its not right to go around spreading rumours. Would you not agree ?

1 Like

I agree with not spreading unfounded rumors, but that’s literally what your thread is doing, hence why I’m calling out the hypocrisy in you actions.

@Dark Please hear me out if someone started spreading rumours around the office that you are gay and dress in womens clothes on friday nights. How would you like it ?.

Rumours can be toxic i am sorry Dark but i do not agree 100% with what you are saying.

1 Like

What Dark is wanting you to see, I think, is that your OP is a bit more declarative than inquisitive.

This kind of implies truth to the previous sentence. I think that’s all he was attempting to say.

This seems extreme. However, the only way to kill the rumor weed is to nip it in the bud. If people thought he, you or I were what you just described, the ones that matter wouldn’t care. Or, they would go to the source and inquire.

Hero will not a part of Khan. It’s got more in common with Survival Instinct and Spartan than Khan. It’ll come when the time is right.

19 Likes

Yes, yes yes, I am a firm believer of Spartan so I like very much this news.

Just a random question, when is the right time :)?

1 Like