Here comes another Journal by Matt

Today I decided to start another journal.

My current listing schedule is one full loop of Wanted every other day.

I started three days ago, today is a processing day.

So far I notice no thing. Before I started Wanted I was listening to Khan Stage 1 for 21 days. I noticed not much from that.

Tomorrow is another listening day. Hooray. I hope I can make Wanted work for me.

Cheers

Matt

8 Likes

This morning I ran loop number 3 of Wanted ZP.

1 Like

Today I will listen to loop number 9.
Not much to report so far other than that I listened to rebirth additionally two days ago. My stack is now rebirth and wanted.

2 Likes

Currently I am on my first washout.
No noticeable results yet.

2 Likes

Try writing more entries about your interactions and encounters with women.

Might help.

2 Likes

Good point. The problem is there weren’t many besides interactions at work and encounters in public space. There was no shift noticeable.

Anyway there will be a shift in my stack.
I will switch to Ultimate Artist and Stark and later use these as cores in a custom.

The reason for this is that I am not actively dating at the moment and hope to see at least changes in my creative output with the new stack/custom.

1 Like

You write in order to summon the shift; not just to report it.

Before you notice the shift, you write about how you’re not having encounters and what that feels like, and even why you think that might be. You write about what almost happened and what you wanted to happen; about the ordinary, not particularly impressive encounters that you are having; and so on.

4 Likes

Today I bought Paragon Sleep. I want to get better sleep after a few nights of turning around in bed all night without getting into sleep phases. And today I listened to one loop of the PZzz and one loop of Stark. As soon as my custom arrives I will listen to one loop of that and one loop of paragon sleep.

I once wanted to be a successful writer. To continue this journey I created a custom with ultimate writer in it. It‘s a 10 module custom. The cores are Stark and ultimate artist. I am planning to listen to it for a few months. Flexibility is given by the other subliminals I add to my stack.

Paragon sleep will be the one for the first cycle to be stacked.

The custom consists of the following modules:

• Stark Core
  • Ultimate Artist Core
  • Gloryseeker
  • current invoker
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Voice Master
  • Trailblazer
  • sacred words
  • storyteller
  • victory‘s call

I guess it will work out fine. I could have added a few more modules but I wanted to keep it simple.

1 Like

Sleep isn’t getting better yet, but I am patient with the program. Last night, a lot of being awake and turning around in bed.

Today I was in a writing flow and wrote an experimental short story. I am uncertain if it’s any good, but I am personally a fan of it. Currently, I try to write daily for at least 15 minutes. Also, I started listening to prose audiobooks. If I don’t come up with a better story within 6 days, I will read the one from today for the literature radio show I am publishing stories in. This is why I have chosen Voice Master in the custom.

Stark had not yet time to shine - I would enjoy the innovation part of it, but at my day job there is not much to innovate at the moment.

Yesterday was an active listening day. If I remember correctly, I have one more of those before starting another wash out.

3 Likes

Today was another listening day.
I noticed that I feel different in public settings. Maybe something like more comfortable in my own skin. Lighter and happier.

Yesterday I also started emotional releasing which I learned from a video course of the anti method.

About sleep I cannot say much. Only that today I got out of bed earlier and wasn’t too late for my day job. I hope that this starts a trend.

On the writing front I wrote another short story I enjoy reading. I suddenly got the inspiration in the office for a situation to write a funny little story about.

This was day 20 of this cycle. Now the washout for six days begins.

Happy with the results so far and curious what else is in store for me continuing this journey.

Sometimes thoughts about switching subliminals arise but my guess is that I haven’t yet seen the full potential of the current stack.

Cheers

Matt

1 Like

Yesterday I experimented with 3 minutes and 5 minutes loop. 5 minutes for the custom, 3 minutes for paragon sleep.

I noticed that I am more tired in the past few days. So, I concluded that perhaps the subliminal usage has to do with it and tried to intervene by reducing the listening time.

It could also be winter depression.

On other news I have received a ZP remake of an old Heartsong custom today. Let’s see how this will fit in. I am also thinking of downsizing subliminal usage in general. Even running Ascension instead of the Stark/UltimateArtist custom because it would be a simplier subliminal to execute.
Choosing to run shorter loops could be the first step.

Regarding depression I have to say that my day job became rather exhausting in the past few weeks and that’s probably the real reason for my tiredness.

I haven’t written a short story for a while now, and I am contemplating if UA/Stark is the right custom for me. I don’t know how my ideal stack would look like.
When I began using ZP I had a great run with Limitless, Chosen and Sage Immortal. But nowadays, I am not noticing much from the subs anymore. Perhaps I am overloaded or I should journal more and especially take more action.

But I feel weak and depressed and want to pity myself instead of taking action. This phase will be over hopefully at one point, too.

I don’t feel happy with my current subliminal success or lack thereof.

What were my goals? Writing better and getting better sleep. Both have not been achieved yet.
Perhaps I should focus on the Heartsong custom with its feel good modules and use that for a while.

I am undecided yet.

Or I could try to get where I have been with Sage and Chosen, Limitless.

Maybe a washout for a few days first. Perhaps 10 days to choose a goal I can stick to.

I decided to listen to Chosen Solo for 5 minutes every other day for focusing on positivity. Beginning tomorrow.

Also I am starting nofap today for better results.

1 Like

Listened to one loop of Emperor Black today and began cleaning up my apartment on hyper focus.

1 Like