Hemi Sync background music

,The subliminals are designed to be used as they are without other input.,
Yes because noone enchanted them with better technologies. Then we can call them very primitive. Like from 1980s. I have not yet learned a reasonable reason not to use the combination for better results. It’s the same as saying that coffee is designed to be drinked without anything. I can’t put milk or sugar in there.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand the logic of what you are proposing.

Do you think combining technologies that were developed before the 1980s could enhance each other?

1 Like

If you don’t want to understand, you won’t understand.

That’s true, and it goes both ways.

So now that you’ve had time to think about this question:

What is your answer?

1 Like

If you don’t know the answer to my question, it’s okay to say you don’t know. I don’t think anyone here is going to judge you for not knowing.

Is there anyone here interested in learning a bit about brainwave entrainment or hemi-sync? If not, I might close this thread soon.

Why do you want to close this thread? Are you scared about something?

Well, I think it’s best to wait for the support ticket and ask why they can’t be mixed. I think that will satisfy you if you find the answer to be reasonable.

Of course, they can be mixed. I just wanted to give an impetus to improve the subliminals. Not to argue here with a moderator who is convinced that Sublimnalclub.com has produced absolutely perfect programs on which there is nothing to improve. Don’t you want to improve anything? Does not matter. Your destiny. But don’t make a fool of me.

Is that the official answer from the Support Center?

That is my personal statement. Once again: I wanted to give impetus to improve the subliminals for thinking. For me, it’s a given thing. I don’t need an official response from the central government.

It’s been said many times that mere words are not the only things that make SC products what they are. There’s a good chance that listening to binaurals, Solfeggio tones, fields, or whatever else you might want to use actually would have a detrimental effect because of whatever else they have already put into the audios.

You’re welcome to experiment, but you should not try to convince others that you are correct and the official company representative is wrong… that never goes over well here.

And although you were being facetious, you were right… this is not a democracy. This is a private forum operated by a private company, and each of us is here because they are permitting us to be. And if you piss them off by trying to convince people they can do something which they’ve specifically been told they cannot do by official sources, you will find yourself no longer here.

And don’t consider me some blindly obedient fanboy… I love the idea of combining entrainment with subs for faster delivery, but given that me doing so wouldn’t affect their sales… the official line of do not do it is doubtless based on information that I do not have, so I will heed it.

5 Likes

I definitely think your statement makes sense, surely brainwave entrainment would help assist the processing of the subliminals. It would be interesting then, to ask the Support Center on why it can’t be mixed. If the answer is unsatisfactory, then you are free to experiment by yourself and see if it works even better; proving your hypothesis. That would overall be useful to members of the community and even the developers. If the answer is satisfactory, then it no longer becomes an issue to wonder about it.

I do believe that the technology being used here is very different from the subliminals you are used to, with the developers already considering the idea of using such technology to enhance their products. Since they have not implemented it, there’s good reason to believe that it’s not as beneficial as it seems. I do enjoy the idea but following recommendations has served the community well. It is powerful technology, using those kinds of things improperly may even hurt you.

1 Like

If this is not a democratically oriented forum and it is not possible to express one’s opinion freely here, then it is a dictatorial and sectarian forum. I would just like to dispute your claim about the private nature of this forum, because anyone can register here except the black forum. However, if you insist, I will leave this forum of the dictatorial and sectarian society as soon as possible and will not use its products because I do not trust such an organization in every way.

I did not write my post to convince people here to mix different products from subliminalclub.com with other technologies. I therefore wrote this as an idea for possible future improvements to subliminalclub.com products. I would just like to ask people to use their own reason. I argued with the moderator because he said we shouldn’t mix it. When I asked him what logical arguments he had for his assertion, I did not receive a reasonable answer and wrote that he would close the thread. Then a Mr. Blackice writes to me here that democracy does not work in this forum and it is a private forum of a closed society. I registered for it normally. But if the truth is, I have no desire or reason to be in a dictatorial sect.

You can definitely express your opinion, just be mindful that there are consequences for it. You’re free to go into a McDonalds and start shouting that hamburgers are murder, the food is unhealthy, etc. You are free to do that… just don’t be surprised when you’re made to leave.

Private refers to ownership, rather than access… anyone can walk into (access) a place of business, but the owners can have you removed and bar you from returning if you cause a big enough issue.

To clarify, the problem isn’t that you have an idea for your own use of subs… that’s great. The issue is publicly stating that the official response is wrong, simply because you disagree.

A more useful response would have been to acknowledge the warning, and then restate your experimental intent. eg “I understand the stated risks, I’m comfortable with it and will test it for myself anyway.”

To which, no doubt, several people would sincerely wish you luck, and ask you to share your results… good or bad.

2 Likes

Are you US citizen? :thinking:

It’s possible that democracy doesn’t mean what you think it does… we didn’t elect the owners of this company, we’re not shareholders, so ultimately they listen to and grant our requests at their own discretion. (which, FWIW, they are fantastic at doing…) They created something and have granted us the privilege of using it. Thus, they own the forum and they have the final say in what is and what is not allowed here. There have been several inflammatory posts/dicsussions here recently, and your replies to @RVconsultant were starting to sound similar to things that got people banned.

I was making the point as a friendly warning, nothing more.

1 Like

Your input is definitely appreciated! However, you do come off as sounding too authoritative on the matter rather than stating it just being a personal opinion. You also argued with a moderator that asked a question that you avoided to answer and well, sent a Bruce Lee quote that seems condescending. He wished to close the thread due to it veering off from it’s intended purpose.

I would like to state your opinion is allowed as long as it’s not stating anything definitive that goes against recommendations. If you were to state for example, listening to Qv2 subliminals 24 hours is fine and recommend others to consider doing so, well, not a great idea. @BLACKICE is right, this is a private company that allows freedom of access but reserves the right to moderate the forum as they wish. And they are rather lenient in cases where discussions may be fruitful in providing insight.

It isn’t a democracy, no online forum anywhere on the Internet is. If you could vote on decisions made in the company, I would say you’re in a democracy. Alas, you are not. Same applies to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc. I do think however you may be struggling to understand this concept, shown by your lack of courtesy with yet another quote! Perhaps the forum isn’t suited for you if you wish to show such disrespectful behavior to members of the community as well as a moderator who is trying to help you. This isn’t what this community is about. May your journey be well, maybe you’ll find this rare company where you can state whatever you wish and not face any issues whatsoever!

2 Likes