Help with making a Muscle stack

Can you guys help me with making a muscle stack? Is this good?
Emperor fitness stage 4
Spartan

Have you been through the first 3 stages of EmpFit yet?

1 Like

There you go.

1 Like

No but i was told that you can just skip to the last stage

It’s possible, but YMMV. That works for some and not others. Experimentation is key to find out how you do with it.

2 Likes

EF Stage 4 you can run just that stage, stacked with Spartan
would be a great muscle building combination.

If your goal is simply just muscle building, and you have no issues getting to the gym or through workouts, EF Stage 4 or even EF Stage 3 might give you fast results as well without having to stack

2 Likes

Ok thanks,ill use spartan as iv had trouble with consistency and motivation before.
Btw how many times a day should i use them both and how much of a fast muscle growth can i expect from ef stage 4?

I can’t give you amounts on how fast how you personally can expect to gain muscle

I personally since running Emperor and EF stage 4 in a custom put on about 25 lbs of muscle in a year.
I was working out hardcore for many of those months and historically gain muscle well, but never that easy.

@Invictus added 1.5 inches to his biceps in a month on WANTED and Emperor Stage 3

and others have reported fast gains as well.

For QV2, which is the standard build if you’ve purchased in the last few months, run 1 loop per title per day and then take the next day off and repeat. You can adjust with more rest or more loops per day over time but I STRONGLY suggest erring on the side of less is more.

If your new to subclub, start with 1 sub for at least the first week, I would recommend first month personally, and then add a second sub to the stack.

4 Likes

What kind of effect would spartan and ef stage 4 have on my hormones? Iv read that they both effect hormones would they give me the best possible hormones for masculinity or just balance them?

I honestly need to see someone running EF with spartan and competes in mr olympia :rofl:

Actually natural but juiced by subs

@Azriel can you tell what you put in that custom and have any modules come out since that you would have put in? Thanks.

1 Like

Someone should compare EF ST4 Qv2 with WANTED Qv2 for physical changes.

The former is a fitness sub, but the latter has Hero tech for physical shifting.

I’m one of those who could do EF ST4 without the previous stages fine (in fact, I went straight to putting it in a custom with other cores. It’s called Man For Himself.)

1 Like
  1. Emperor Fitness Stage 4 Core 2. Spartan Core 3. Paragon Ultima Core 4. A/SPS-Hearing 5. APS-Head 6. SPS-Nervous System 7. SPS-Respiratory System 8. Asclepius 9. Serum X 10. Male Enhancement 11. Stronger 12. Stop PMO 13. Inner Gasoline 14. Pragya 15. Mosiac 16. Omnidimensional 17. Immortals Blade 18. Faith Unyielding 19. Godlike Masculinity 20. Overdrive

It ran great in terms of physical workout effects, breathing better, inner gasoline and stronger both came through very strongly in harnessing sexual energy and stay on positive energy conserving habits and dietary habits.

I started to get some difficult physical recon from the various a/sps modules,and took a break for my washout and have not run it since. I’ve since lowered to a simpler Paragon health custom as I can’t currently go to the gym for the next few weeks.

2 Likes