Help with building a custom

Hey I have decided I want to build my first custom now.

My plan is for this custom to radiate sexiness but also to be a very loving masculine spiritual presence. And also make me more expressive with my sexuality which still is kinda my sticking point. Unless I’m in a very intimate area.

It’s a bit overwhelming building one so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Since I feel like a kid in a toystore.

Thank you :slight_smile:

All seeing
Atman
Blue Skies
Chosen Of venus
Daredevil core
Depths of love
earthshaker sexuality
I am
Instant spark
Invincible presence
Love bomb ultima core
Love without attachment
Omnidimensional
Power awareness
Seducers Gaze
Sexiness unbound
Sexual manifestation
Wanted Q core
Yggdrasil
Inner Gasoline

4 Likes

This looks great. I think it satisfies the requirements you stated.

Same here.

It looks fantastic good

Try to switch out invincible presents with Sanguine

Your goal is to be seen, not to be invincible

Sanguine gives you the confidence to reach our goals.

Interesting, Thank you

No problem
I am always glad if can help

@SwedishBuddha

Please excuse my mistake

I was surfing trough the Q store and saw the invincible presents module

Its a super good module that fits perfectly into your custom.

I don’t know why they named it that way- it makes no sense and don’t fit the description

Please excuse my mistake

But even if you already ordered your custom with Sanguine in it instead, It’s a fucking great module that let’s you have optimism and super confidence all the time

1 Like

Yes I can concur, Invicible presence is an amazing module to have in this setting that you’re after :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries man, Not bought it yet… I’m thinking of adding deus to make it hit harder or maybe that unecressary.

1 Like

Deus is a standard module in my customs

Its unbelievable effective and a great choice.

I have in my customs 2modules that have a reserved spot.

Deus
Sanguine

And since I discovered :Inner Gasoline I am putting that in every custom

1 Like

Oh that’s great know. I have omnidirectional but maybe deus is better or BOTH. Haha, I truly feel like a scientist creating his masterpiece.

1 Like

Yup I had many attempts where I just put in what I wanted

Now I try to create customs that serve a purpose

I choose modules that enhance and complements the Main Cores

They both would make an extremely powerful and effective combo within any custom I have those two in the first custom I ever designed. Just think, omnidimensional seeks out an infinite number of angles while DEUS constantly makes the sub more efficient and powerful with each loop of the program played. Hard to lose with that mixture. be prepared to take care of yourself very well though, otherwise you may find yourself lacking in energy a lot.

So gonna get this ordered next month sometime. I wanted to wait a while to see what pops up in my mind and well the forum.

And I’m glad I did Because I just saw a new module called Divine Self Image, which sounds freaking awesome. And also kinda the part I felt was missing.

The plan for the sub is pretty much the same. I changed a few things. Here it is now.

All-seeing
Blue Skies
Chose Of Venus
Depths Of Love
Emotions Unfettered
Love Bomb Ultima
Alexanders play
Atman
Divine self Image
I am
Love without attachment
Omnidimensional
Seducers gaze
Sexiness unbound
Deus
invincible presence
Earthshaker sexuality.
Instant spark
Daredevil Core
Primal Q core.

I changed wanted to primal because I remembered what my mentor told me. Girls wish for an Alpha male that can express their love freely. And wanted feels more like it’s the suave person and not entirely congruent with my plan.

The goal of the subliminal for me is pretty much Just feel the radiance and beauty of the feminine and the love for it. Make her feel safe in my arms. But also a bit afraid because rawr im wild. But also for me to be able to show sexual intent in a better way. Since that has been my main issue for well forever.

And especially when I became more spiritual, than technical, that part got kinda left behind somewhere…

So shortly this is gonna remove the chains of my sexuality and also fully open up my heart to women again. Since it have been a bit closed after breakups. I also added love without attachment. Because I have a tendency to fall hard for girls which is amazing. But the attachment to it is not.

Like I gone on like 4 dates with different girls, recently, And Never gotten into that primal energy of wanting to ravage her. I want to become that wild sexy beast that radiates love.
Not just this blob of love I’m now after all spiritual practices. To make her feel safe, Loved, a bit scared and horny all at the same time.

Yea any input would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate all of you. Hope you have a sick ass Friday.

Much Love Patrik

3 Likes

Here after some finalization and seeing some modules that really fit into what I learned from my mentor.

Here are my 2 customs i’m planning to order. One is to expand my coaching business and start making more money on it. Added true sell becaue if there’s one thing i’m bad at it’s selling.

I’m also just gonna stick with them both for atleast 3 months to avoid the common shiny object syndrome. And also alternate between rich and libertine as booster maybe blu

Here they are

Women/Love The goal for the women one is the above post.

Blue Skies
Chosen Of Venus
Depths Of Love
Emotions Unfettered
Love Bomb Ultima
Alexanders play
Elegance
Divine self Image
Harmonic singularity
Love without attachment
Omnidimensional
Seducers gaze
Sexiness unbound
Deus
invincible presence
Instant spark
Daredevil Core
Primal Q core. Primal seduction
Wonder
Panther

Money,
Emperor house of medici core
Financial success reality shifter
Ultimate writer.
Rich core
secrets of akasha wealth
Sultan
stark core
True sell
Virtue series temperance
Wealth limit destroyer
Carpe diem ascendend
Story teller
Wayfinder
Jupiter
pragya
Potentiator
Dragon tounge
Spotlight
The merger of worlds.
Fusion optimized

And while im running these I’m also gonna do all the practices and things I learned from both my business mentor and my "Dating coach /Masculinity mentor.) To really amplify what I learned from them both.

No fully decided if I’m gonna go with primal or primal seduction yet.

Also final question, How do you order subs in QV2?, Do i just mention it in the notes

Fvck im excited :D.