Help planning stack

Hello guys,

I am planning to run a stack to help me learn coding. I have short listed Index Gate X and Beyond Limitless so far to help me with the learning and productivity aspect.

For my third sub I am a bit confused. Some titles I was looking at were emperor black, Phoenix : a dragon reborn, Sanguine. I am unsure which one of these to select, Emperor black seemed a bit too much for me. I was facing major reconciliation and a lot of emotional baggage coming up more than pushing me into monk mode and ultimate hustle/grind mode.
The reason why I am considering Phoenix/Sanguine is because due to my cycle on emperor black so far it feels like I have some emotional baggage that I do still need to address. In addition to this I do struggle with being productive often due to low moods and I feel like a healing sub would help me tackle this and improve my productivity.

Would really appreciate some guidance and recommendations as to what I can pair with Index Gate X and Limitless Executive. Also would like some guidance as to the listening schedule and loops for each sub.

Kind regards,
Myspace123.

Phoenix can hit hard sometimes.

Sanguine would be good to reduce recon.

Personally, I’d recommend Lovebomb. LB has the property to activate certain parts of the scripting through selflove.
If you (subconsciously) don’t deem yourself worthy enough to get the results you desire, you get the scripting, but it stays passive (it seems), until your subconscious agrees, that you deserve the results you desire, eg being productive and learning to code like a pro.
So LB is a healing sub as well.

For specific healing titles, it’s important to keep in mind, that they tend to overpower other subs. My guess is, that, subconsciously, we prioritize healing over anything else.

Hope I can help you a bit.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks a lot for your clarifications. Would Love Bomb for Humanity work?

I mainly ask this because love bomb is also used to attract love and the aura scripting which might conflict with my goals in terms of taking my attention away. I do tend to get distracted easily with matters of love and they do leave a lot of trauma once they end. I know its a probably a sign of an area I need to work on but I would like to take on one thing at a time and right now my priorities are learning first then earning before anything else. The main reason I want to run a third healing sub is so that I can handle things that might distract me from my goals, like low moods, lonliness, impatience and desperation for results etc…

1 Like

IG + LE (or BL) are already enough for your goal.

If you want to add a sub, what about microlooping EB once every 6 or 8 days? It will help you reconcile with the sub without weighing you down too much.

You can start from 30s and slowly increase it from there. If it’s still too much, go even lower. The low frequency of only 3 to 4 times every cycle will also help you be more focused on your current stack. If it’s still too much, go lower.

Phoenix & sanguine are good too. Use phoenix if you want to go deep, use sanguine if you want to focus on the low moods.

Good luck.

1 Like

Not exactly. They have rather different objectives. LB creates a deep selflove and solves all the issues that hindered your selflove to grow.

LBfH is similar in the way that it’s about love. But it’s more directed to create love in you to spread to others.

So yes, LBfH also works on your selflove, but compared to LB only in a very limited capacity.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks a lot for the clarifications. A part of me feels like I’m not ready for EB yet. It brings out a lot more of my darkness than helpful (aulthough I enjoy it, in a way it gives one a false sense of power haha), it can hinder my progress more than help it.

1 Like

I used LBFH for 10 cycles. I can’t recommend using it to increase your productivity.

If you still want to use it to elevate your moods, use short loops. That’s what i find best to balance it out.

I would still recommend LBFH though even with that. It is one of the best subs i’ve ever used.

1 Like

Got it. Do you think running Love Bomb could conflict with my current goals and stack. Also is it possible to run both LB and sanguine for the ultimate support stack.

So day 1 IG + LE
day 2 break
day 3 LB + sanguine
Day 4 break
and so on

If not what would you recommend LB or sanguine. Considering my aim is to just have a support sub that can allow me to get better results with the other 2 subs.

Got it.

Sorry for the constant edits @Viktor and @Lichtenauer. I understand it gets harder to reply properly but I am just trying to express everything as and when I think of it in order to get the best help. Please bear with me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s 4 subs in a stack. Choose between LB or Sanguine. That many subs will slow down everything in the stack and put a lot of unnecessary load on you.

1 Like

Got it. Which one would you recommend out of LB and Sanguine as a support sub to improve the results for IG and LE. @Viktor

Don’t worry about it, sometimes i’m guilty of that too, rofl.

1 Like

It depends on what you want to accomplish.

• Sanguine is known to reduce recon efficiently.

• LB could reduce recon as well and raise your productivity through worthiness and solving other issues bound to a lack of selflove.

On the other side, can LB lead to recon when there are heavy obstacles concerning selflove.
@ouroboros gf only listens to one microloop of LB a week IIRC or she would get heavy recon.

1 Like

Got it. In this case I think it would be more helpful for me to go for sanguine in order to gain the support and peace required to completely focus on learning.

Thanks a lot for your help @Lichtenauer and @Viktor .
Appreciate you guys :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never used LB & Sanguine, so I can’t really say anything about them. I’ll pass it to the others here.

What helped me with low moods & loneliness is LBFH. I didn’t feel terribly lonely before, but LBFH constantly helped me manifest warm & loving people to the point where i was rarely alone whenever i ran the sub. It’s a guess, but i think LB can help you with those better than sanguine.

For impatience & desperation, i fixed mine with HeO. It has the patience virtue scripting in it. I believe LB & sanguine can help you with these problems too in their own ways.

2 Likes

Is that Hero Origins?

Yes, it’s a really good sub, i’ve been using it straight for half a year.

1 Like

I love the idea of this sub but it goes against what I have come to believe in. It’s too “noble” for someone like me.

1 Like

Whatever you decide, I would encourage you to plan so that you start with ONE, and use it for 30 days before adding another.

3 Likes