Help me identify bloom or not

Hey guys!
I have been running Khan. I took a break from Khan for about a week and tested DRQV2 and the amount of attraction I got there after was insane.Ladies couldn’t stop looking at me. It felt like being a celebrity…no jokes!

Now my question is… is this bloom or is this DRQV2 removing blocks?

When mental blocks are remove you will be more pure and thus very attractive.

Could you please explain what happening here @SaintSovereign or @Fire

5 Likes

Bloom from Khan + Boost from DR.

/thread

2 Likes

what stage of dragon did you run ?

1 Like

Bloom + DR. DR gives a laid back authenticity that I have found increases attraction. When I’ve run Primal or PS based customs alongside DR stage 1 and 2 it supercharges it.

But now that your on a break from Khan the script is likely executing strong -days off switch from input mode to execution mode more strongly.

3 Likes

I’ve experienced a bloom yesterday on my second day off and that convinced me that the rest is required and helpful. With the new technology I wonder if it wouldn’t be better to take a day off every two-three days instead of two days off every five days.

2 Likes

What do you mean by bloom?

A sudden strike of pronounced results due to giving your mind more time/room to execute the script of your subliminal.

4 Likes

Thanks for the explanation!

Stage 1 DR QV2

1 Like

Bloom still continues…
Lots of girls came to ask me for my name today lol very strange but all so giggly.

2 Likes

Got a message from a client that needs more work to be done…
Bloom bloom bloom…you go Khan

I would take under consideration whether you don’t overexpose yourself to subliminals on a daily basis in that case. Maybe most of us do though.

1 Like

I am considering doing weekends on and weekdays off. So two listening days and five processing/execution days.

4 Likes

Yeah, we should definitely put the new technology to the test. I was rather thinking about listening to my stack every other day but I want to ease into it gradually observing my results. For now I see how the recommended 5:2 works for me. It’s fine but I think it could be much better. The thing is almost everybody runs stacks or customs, therefore, it’s more difficult to gauge “the right amount of the exposure”.

1 Like

Well i’m on my 3rd day off today, and i feel the execution and results much more acutely then when i was listening to it daily

i think a week washout every month or so can bring a lot of good.

3 Likes

When the first QV2 sub (RM) came out some people reported that it seemed to enhance the results of the other subs they used before.

Maybe there is something about QV2 that does affect other subliminals like KhanQ.

Just a theory.

Also rest days or even weeks can help with execution.

2 Likes

Could be both. However my own philosophy is that with blocks removed by DR, the other subliminals should work better.

1 Like

A ‘Black Box’ is a hidden, mysterious, or unidentified mechanism that nevertheless reliably produces an effect.

It’s called a black box because to the viewer it seems as though 1) some element(s) existed, 2) then went into this unseeable space, and then 3) emerged mysteriously but predictably changed.

Prior to understanding genes and sexual biology, pregnancy and childbirth were an example of a ‘Black Box’ phenomenon.

Subliminals are, for most of us here on the forum, a kind of Black Box phenomenon.

We get reliable and predictable results, but we are not privy to the mechanisms of effect that bring about those results.

In that kind of situation, it’s reasonable enough that there will arise a range of theories and ideas explaining how the phenomenon may possibly work. And that’s exactly what we see here.

But, even in a black box kind of situation, it’s possible to eliminate certain explanations and mechanisms. We can observe that certain mechanisms or forces are clearly not present. In that case, whatever the actual mechanism is, it’s probably not connected to one of those forces that are demonstrably not involved.

In a similar way, we can use deductive reasoning to reason backwards in a general way about certain factors that must be involved.

(sorry. i start communicating in this fashion (i.e., like a poorly written Arthur Conan Doyle novel or a Victorian scientific paper) when I’m sleep-deprived.)

Here’s the point:

There are two known ingredients involved in a subliminal: 1) a (verbally-encoded) message and 2) a brain/mind that somehow integrates that message. Whatever is going to be achieved must be accomplished by those two ingredients.

Just knowing those two facts alone can help us to think in a more precise way about how subliminals must work.

2 Likes