Help me Extract most from this stack

ebe9f151175ce787d990d263c2e842d6417550d2_2_690x318

Using this schedule from past two weeks. Feeling like i am not able to extract fully from this stack with this schedule. @Lion @Sage_Ninjistic @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

You mean you don’t feel like you are getting better with this schedule? Also, how many days has it been since starting this stack?

In the starting it was going really good, but Today(On day) after processing days i feel like I am not getting that KICK. Started using this stack 28 days ago and INCREASED the loops and days 15 days ago. Initially After increasing the loops it worked well but slowly it is not serving me kinda.

1 Like

There’s a few things you can try:

1. Take a week off and start again. See if you feel any changes during the off days and when you start again.

2. You could also try lowering loops from 2 to 1 for all the titles in your stack and see if that works.

3. Lastly, you can try running your stack only on Mon, Wed and Fri.

Is this stack Qv2?

1 Like

Should also remember that after a while, you might not feel as much because the stack is now normal for you. I remember SaintSovereign mentioning this a couple of times.

Kudos on sticking to LEU + UA + Limitless :+1:

1 Like

Try to switch to one day on/one day off. It works better for me than 4-5 days on and 2-3 days off. Also doing a washout could help you understand where you are right now better.

1 Like

Gonna try this

yup

Thanks, No other option until mastery :grin:

I will go for it.

Thanks guys for your precious suggestions. One more thing Can i run LEU/BLU everyday ?

1 Like

Try it 3 days a week along with UA and Limitless. Ultima effects have been known to last long to around 4 days or so.

1 Like

Thanks @Lion

1 Like

Not if you wanna follow the recommended pattern 1 day on / 1 day off.

1 Like

He said it.

1 Like

Please start with 1 loop of a program per day maximum.

1 Like