Help me create a Root Chakra custom

Paging all of you spiritually enlightened types out there: @Hermit, @Michel, @anon3072973, @emperor_obewan, @Grasping_infinity, @Azriel, @Malkuth, @OldChap, @Sub.Zero, and @Fire. And of course anyone else who wants to weigh in.

After doing a ton of research, I have come to the conclusion that the Root Chakra is the single most important thing I need to work on. For me, it covers all of my traumas and phobias: abandonment, unsettledness, financial insecurity, impatience, prostate issues, feeling ungrounded, and feeling disconnected. I also want to increase energy flow to help power the great aura subs I have.

I am interested in creating a custom solely focused on healing and unblocking my Root Chakra. I may work on other Chakras but the Root Chakra is the main focus. Also, I may pursue a deeper spiritual path, but for now I want to hone in on the Root Chakra

I have solicited some opinions already and the following modules were recommended:

Alchemist, Energetic Development IX, Arcane Mastery, Harmonic Singularity, The Flow
Negative Energy Transmutation, Inner Gasoline, Khan, Ares, Joie De Vivre, Gratitude Embodiment,
Sacred of Venus, Transcendental Connection, Blue Skies, and Tyrant.

My current stack is: Love Bomb Ultima, Emperor, Renaissance Man, and Dragon Stage 2. I will be starting Dragon Stage 3 in about 2 weeks. I own Khan as well.

So I would greatly appreciate if you kind and wise forum members could weigh in and help me create this Root Chakra custom.

Many thanks.

2 Likes

I would wager that your issue is more to do with solar plexus and sacral chakras than root issues. If you’re in a constant fight for security and survival, then yes it’s primarily a root issue.

Ascension is the starter pack for a good grounding. Emperor also. The rest from your current stack looks spot on.

3 Likes

Hi @Michel. I have no doubt that other Chakras could use work, but I am 100% convinced it’s the Root Chakra. I am currently running the new Emperor Qv2, and I love it.

But, I want to build a custom hitting the Root Chakra. Grounding, Inner Security, Financial Security, Social and Ethereal Connectedness, Feeling Safe, Primal Safety, Physical Imbalance, Emotional Disconnection, anything that addresses Root Chakra issues.

I feel in my heart and soul it’s the Root Chakra. So again, any and all advice on that is very welcome.

Alchemist. Then Vibrate Laum(Lllaaauuummm) to your base chakra or Sowelo(sssssooovvvveeelllo)… do 3-7 vibrations till you’re comfortable with the power that comes with it.

Alchemist will make sure it sticks. You may want to balance your chakras instead of focusing on one. You may think the base chakra alone is all you need, but an imbalance like that will cause problems you don’t want.

3 Likes

I’ve heard Alchemist a few times. What stage are thinking should be put into a custom?

I wonder how much benefit Survival Instinct could bring to root chakra issues?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t run any custom for now since it seems that you need a lot of ground work to build solid foundations for your further development. Nothing better than the Emperor in my opinion. Eventually, you could pair it up with Renaissance Man an R.I.C.H. but first, I would finish off your DR ride. Be patient, mate, it’ll pay off.

2 Likes

Was going to suggest Survival Instinct., but someone else already has :slight_smile:

@Grasping_infinity I think it was you that was concerned about the protection scripting in Alchemist… Survival Instinct deals with spiritual and mental protection as well as physical situations.

I’m tempted to get this one myself given the circumstances I’ve gone through in the past, which touched on a lot of security related issues particularly around having a secure place to live. Having SI last year could have helped ensure a certain evil individual didn’t keep harass calling me several times a week I know from long past experience how useful being invisible to the right people can be.

3 Likes

Survival Instinct is Pure root Chakra energy
Try it and see for yourself

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this things? I’m completely new to the whole Chakra thing, but since I had interesting experiences I do believe in it. My curious minds wants to know more.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go Alchemist just yet- while the purification and mind silencing would help-it were going in the chakra language system- it develops the higher centers extremely strongly. Same with feel good modules-heart and up. If you want to work directly on root Chakra directly, not running alongside to many ‘feel good’/ modules that effect that higher centers could be of benefit as there will be no ‘hiding out’. One way people with energetically weaker or more compromised root chakras deal with it is by having the development and focus on the higher centers.

I agree that Emperor QV2 is enough for now but if you really wanted a custom-here is what I would do for Root Chakra.

Caveat: I’m not an expert- I have a passion and interest in energy medicine and will be going to school for it next year. So take what resonates with you.

In the system I’m familiar with Root Chakra has correlates in the body physically and as an energy center, grounded-ness, belonging, family system etc but it’s simultaneously actually the constituent of reality called your physical body and the physical world around you. When you look at the world around you-you’re looking at YOUR root Chakra. (again no debates from other’s with different views here please, this is just the system that to me, has proven most useful)

Also people’s chakras will be incredibly unique to the individual and this effects not just the physical body but the sense one has of their body in relation to space and the world around them. Einstein’s root chakra even if healed and unblocked would not and never be as large/strong (energetically and physically) as an NFL linebackers. I say this for the importance of not trying to create or expect something that is distinct than what you were built as.

That said anyone could benefit from similar healing despite these difference and here is what I would recommend taking my understanding of the root Chakra into account.

The focus is on Grounded-ness, security in the body, security through self capacity, belonging tribal-ly/primal-ly and universally, and physical healing and well being.

Emperor (Grounding, Power, Financial Security)
Surival Instinct (Safety, Safety, Safety)
Paragon Ultima Core (optional- healing the body as the Root Chakra as a whole)
A/SPS All Organs (optional but to address prostate)
A/SPS Legs (working on the system that physically and energetically grounds and corresponds/ mergers with Root Chakra)
A/SPS Trunk (working on the system that physically and energetically corresponds to root Chakra-perineum/ Sacrum/ S1 -etc are part of the trunk )
Asclepius (physical well being is very tied into safety and groundedness)
Faith Unyielding (in your ability to heal and change, and your place in the world)
Pride Unbroken (dealing with abandonment, betrayal, being left- tribal and primal issues )
Blue Skies (for overall energetic development and belonging on a larger scale)
Negativity Displacer (remove things that could re-trigger issues being healed/ not recreating or perpetuating trauma)
Negative Energy Transmutation (re purposing what every less-than-beneficial energy currents-are currently part of your day to day)
Rebirth (this is a very grounding module in my experience- it deters the past from derailing one’s solidity now )
Limit Destroyer (destroying the limits that you perceive having root chakra issues causes)
Harmonic Singularity (reduce physical tension and relaxation-part of safety and physical well being)
Inner gasoline (Sexual energy when harnessed can be very grounding and embodying)
Epigenetics and DNA modulator (dealing with ancestral inter-generational trauma or family system/tribal genetics at a DNA level-you can look into this but it’s well documented now that progeny can have anxiety/issues based off something a parent or grandparent experienced-and this can be seen in the genome)

7 Likes

Basically, everything he said.

EDIT: I might also add in Foundation. (and possibly stack Godlike Masculinity.)

1 Like

yes! I forgot about Foundation-good pick @Malkuth

that would be an excellent choice- GM is great-and would also support this cause- but with Emperor -at least on Q versions for me -was a bit much.

2 Likes

True. GLM is basically in Emperor.

I like the inclusion of Paragon to signal to the subconscious that this stack is about Healing and Rebuilding.

2 Likes

Start with Stage 1

1 Like

Thank you for your very thoughtful reply. I will look into these and others that people suggested.

1 Like

There’s gold in them thar words!”

3 Likes

all great comments here. I personally think alchemist st 2 is really good for balancing energy and stuff like that. but I can give some helpful techniques to do along side listening to whatever sub you think would work best.
it is important to balance all the chakras because if you focus on one, you could get what is called ‘chakra blow out’ and that’s where the vortex of the chakra gets too big and unbalances the neighboring chakras. I also think that the root chakra is important for stabilization. Just like the great pyramids, the base is the foundation. But the heart is absolutely necessary for higher levels of consciousness.

So some techniques could be:
while in meditation, use your breath and see sense or feel breathing in the color of the chakra into a little ball at the correct location. start with the root, heart, or crown. as you breath in, see it expand, as you breath out, see it get more dense (not shrink, just get more condensed). Use your intuition to see sense or feel you’re ready to move on to the neighboring charka, and begin the working on that one repeating the same procedure.
You can also replace the color of the chakra (root = red, sacral = orange) for white light.

another technique is the MerKaBa meditaion. This is really powerful and balances Everything. here’s a link:

in general when doing these type of techniques, its important to be outcome independent. so playfulness is key.

2 Likes

@Sinusoid
In which country do you live in?

1 Like

I live in the USA. The great state of Connecticut.

1 Like