HELP HELP! Diabetes fighting/controlling/reversing subs

I’m sorry @SaintSovereign @Fire. The labs are not good. Entering into bad, scary Diabetes mellitus type 2 and bad cholesterol and triglycerides.

Only you guys know what subliminal title can deal with this issue for sure.
I bought almost all titles except Emperor Fitness, The Alchemist, Game X, Boxing, Muay Thai X, or customized subs. Which should I use to deal with this matter?

Anyone had successfully dealt with the same diagnosis?

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Paragon and Emperor fitness should help with that. That is along with exercise and a radical change in diet. People do come back from that and you can live a healthy life even with it.

3 Likes

I’ve read in here that Spartan is good for mental toughness. I myself have a type 2 diagnosis. Not tried any subs specifically for it yet

1 Like

Exactly the ones that I would have ran.

I also had a health scare (still) and I was most drawn to:

Paragon, EF1 and Spartan. Sanguine as well.

EF + Spartan + Paragon, and I cannot recommend Dr. Fung’s books highly enough. Fasting is tough, Spartan ought to help.

2 Likes

Dear @COWolfe @Palpatine @Apollo and @BLACKICE,
Thank you brother for your support.

I bought Emperor Fitness Qv2. I will start with ST2, which has some Fat burner script on it. I still running Wanted for general physical uplifting.

Unfortunately, I did not receive any suggestion from Saint neither Fire. Only they know for sure and have some feedback from their testing as well as the script.
Perhaps they are not checking their direct messages.

2 Likes

Hello @Salchichon. Have you heard of the Carnivore Diet?

Emperor fitness stage one

Paragon too, and if you got the money do a custom with ef stage one and healing modules (physical)

@Salchichon when I first started listening to subs and started my weight loss journey those three made a huge difference. I slept better, worked out consistently, lost weight, got out of pre-diabetes range, and basically reversed IBS symptoms I have had for years. The subliminals helped me stay consistent with diet and exercise. I give a lot of credit for the subliminals for helping me with my mindset and consistency, but you are going to have to put in all the work. Eat better, fast (helps with diabetes and pre-diabetes), read the Obesity Code or Diabetes Code by Dr. Jason Fung, and workout. You got this, just stay consistent.

4 Likes

They prefer you to create a support ticket to ask questions of that nature.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, buddy!
I was looking for someone that really experienced those subs and had obtain good result with them. The company at the fasting doesn’t really resonates with me but if it’s one of the ways to deal with it so it’s going to be.

There are lots of great supplements that help with blood sugar control too - a few examples off the top of my head are bitter melon extract, ceylon cinnamon, berberine… and of course the old standby Metformin, which I take daily for the longevity benefits. Since keeping blood sugar and insulin fully under control has so many important benefits for health and longevity, probably 40% of my supplement stack is devoted to this purpose. The rest is broken down into mitochondrial support, T boosting, and sleep support… but that’s a topic for another thread.

@Lion The Carnivore Diet is a fascinating topic. I’ve yet to read Saladino’s book directly, but what I have read about it has raised some red flags for me. Digestion is just one tiny part of what the gut microbiome does, and cutting out plants would drastically change the enterotype/overall composition of the gut. The long-term effects on whole-body health aren’t yet known, and digestive/body comp topics aside… I would suspect there would be unknown and possibly detrimental long-term effects on neurochemistry and hormone balances. Not to mention completely missing out on a ton of protective phytonutrients and cancer-fighting molecules only found in plants. I know, supplementation is an option for some of the more common ones… lycopene, pterostilbene, and other polyphenols… but what does a radically shifted gut microbiome do for bioavailability of those supplements?

What we do know is that some people feel great on the carnivore diet, and others feel awful. I suspect a big contributor to people feeling good on it is more due to removing so-called anti-nutrients, like lectins, or inflammatory proteins like gluten, than any intrinsic benefit of eating only animal products. This may result in a big eye-rolling “duhhh yeah!” for those who have read the book, so if that’s the case I apologize for being a captain obvious. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, that’s my 2c!

3 Likes

@blackice- What I learned was that the culprit for most of our health issues are actually plants which contain a lot of chemicals which they use to protect themselves and which can’t be removed by cooking them.

Animals defend themselves by fight or flight. Plants do so by being chemical factories and attacking the bodies of animals that consume them.

Herbivores are more adapted to resist such chemicals but humans aren’t mainly because our ancestors ate and evolved by being hunters.

Here is an enlightening video on just how plants attack our bodies:

I’m more familiar with Gundry’s work (check out The Plant Paradox), which parallels this line of thinking, and while I personally don’t have issues with lectins… gluten is kryptonite for me. On Friday I had some paneer pakoras that were allegedly gluten-free (chickpea flour) but based on stiff how my knees and hips still feel, they were cooked in the same oil that the wheat-based food was cooked in. It still amazes (and frustrates lol) me that such a small trace exposure can have lingering health effects for me.

These plant toxins are called oxalates. They cause kidney stones, arthiritis, and whole host of health issues.

And surprisingly, they are in food that are considered healthy like sweet potatoes, blueberries, kiwi, etc

Please watch the video. It blew my mind really.

Yep, oxalates are definitely up there, along with lectins, phytates (though those are more causing binding issues) and inflammatory proteins like gluten, which cause a zonulin release in some people. I’m all for avoiding the specific things that each person is sensitive to. Avoiding ALL plants though, is still a bit of a stretch for me. I will check out the video though, as I’m definitely curious about this whole thing. I had a similar initial skepticism to paleo back in the day, and now that’s been my normal diet for years. :+1:t2:

1 Like

paragon bruu u need physical healing

@BLACKICE Don’t forget the cancer fighting benefits.

1 Like

This is not all about subs brother you need to change diet. I can help reverse that if you don’t mind my services.

Absolutely. I’m not a doctor, but my non-medical opinion is that high-dose metformin ought to be the first thing anyone is prescribed with the first hint of a cancer diagnosis… if the body is still relying on external glucose to feed the cancer, then it can help. If the gluconeogenesis switch has already been flipped, so to speak, then the best you can hope for it slowing it down… as otherwise all that tasty muscle protein can be converted to glucose… literally eating the patient in the process.

Nasty, nasty process.