Day 2- rest
Day 3- 1 loop
Day 4- rest
Day 5 - 1 loop
Day 6- rest

Go slow habibi

Your full and overload
You need rest.
I know you think you are a machine with unending processor power, but you have limitations. We all have.
Give yourself time
Please habibi

From my words I write to you, you can get the impression that I donā€™t like you.
But itā€™s the opposite.
I do care for you habibi

Take good care for yourself, your valuable

I officially dropped WANTED
I was taken very much for granted, maybe it was recon. But the seduction process humiliates you sometimes and itā€™s slow.
In our country people are more receptive to power rather than seduction.

1 Like

Yup

Power
Dominance
And storry telling

1 Like

It is what it is

This is an excellent observation and I am sure it is a WANTED ZP result. Why? Because every ZP title has a Primer that asks you questions which help you determine the right subliminals for you.

Maybe something like CHOSEN + PCC + Libertine (or Love Bomb instead of Libertine) will help you in acquiring positive power/leadership and sex along the way.

2 Likes

It made me so nonchalant
And also careless, now that I ran GLM, pcc and commander without wanted an hour ago. And results are nearly what I want. Wanted ruined the courtiership law for me and other laws of power.
But now I am assertive, powerful and everything

1 Like

In an exceptional situation like where you are living, WANTED will not have opportunities to manifest. But it still helped you be nonchalant and arrive at your current conclusion.

Do consider something like CHOSEN for your stack. Or is there any other title in your mind?

1 Like

I examined, with topics such as pcc, especially pcc. I am more POWERFUL and it WILL manifest as long-term power positions for me, such as presidency etc

1 Like

Itā€™s all about domination in your face and over your head.
He who dominates is right, down there.

So the more brutal the domination the better.

The more gentle you are the more you get stepped over

Not necessarily

Can you give me a accurate opinion how the social dynamics works in your country please

I wasnā€™t aware that the goal of the primer was to help you determine if the sub is right for you. Iā€™ve been constantly questioning myself on which programs I should use and have been switching stacks more than I should, I guess that sort of explains why.

1 Like

Definitely a combination of self-questioning and reconciliation. But I think some deeper reflection will give the answer to what exactly it is.

2 Likes

Nani!? You serious? Well I feel like a fool then but thatā€™s great news.

1 Like

Haha donā€™t worry too much about it. Itā€™s not necessary to know this. Nor am I saying it from a ā€œmaking an official statementā€ standpoint.

Itā€™s just that simply ZP subliminals has tech in it that helps with self-questioning. Itā€™s very subtle and hence can usually be noticed when one journals.

1 Like