Hello, I need quick solution

Man :pleading_face: i hope ur father is fine.

2 Likes

he is kinda normal now… drives around and stuff like normal

2 Likes

Thanks to god. He is doing well now. U did everything on ur part :grin:

But how about you haha :sunglasses:. Every subclub user has a different story. Wanna know urs for sure.
I will use Am for my Dad (just hoping everything goes fine )

1 Like

hmmmm what?

2 Likes

I know this thread topic is not for this. But i love how people transformed using subclub product. Ok i will go through your journal and i will meet you there :smile:

My father is doing well( a liitle good). He just needs a mental boost to break his limits. I am sure he will :grin:

1 Like

lol good luck! its a crazy ride… i’m currently shedding the no-so-good parts of me

1 Like

Limit Destroyer baby :slight_smile:

O

Nice :tiger2:

What does your father believe in? Will power? Effort? Faith? How is he planning to get better?

Perhaps also tell him about your positive results with subliminals.

1 Like

Why should he care if you play it in front of him if he thinks it is bs? If it is ultrasonic it will just be something he won’t notice anyway.

Just be up front and tell him and if he objects then just ask him why it matters to him if he doesn’t believe. Use your persuasion skills and get him to the point where he agrees, even just to humor you.

Use the ultrasonic so he is not constantly reminded of the fact that it is playing.

1 Like

This won’t work.

Suppose he thinks subs don’t work and also subs are brainwashing.

These are clearly two contradictory positions to hold. Yet ordinary people frequently hold contradictory positions. So logic, in this case doesn’t matter and won’t work.

However, suppose he thinks that subs don’t work and that to be messing around with subs is simply wasting your time. At least this is logical. he will then be able to say he doesn’t want to to waste his time and you will be left arguing about something he has already stated he will not consider.

The OP therefore has a choice to not use subs or to use subs without the fathers permission. Which is an interesting moral dilemma to have.

My father used to be a man who believes in will power and power of intention. He is very practical and believes in logic. And subliminals seems to be illogical and when i told him i used such things (bedore his stroke), he was very angry and told me why i need such nonsense things,Don’t i have my own will or i am too weak and also referred me as psycho because i believe in such things
:point_up: @dorfmeister
He just lost his super will power which i want to get him back. Because paralysis is a disease which needs exercise and physiotherapy and to perform this more effectively he needs more will which is lacking

So if i expose to him with his knowledge he will kill me.
But if i expose him without his knowledge he will atleast feel the change. I am just afraid of recon because i will not able to recognise it.
And more importantly he never used subliminals before. So i don’t have any idea how will he react to the subliminals i am going to expose.

Have you tried talking to him about how it’s helped your will power and your power of intention?

No i am afraid of this. But i have an idea.
I will first expose the subliminals to him for a few days without his knowledge and when he will finally feel the change, I will tell him about this stuff. That time he might get some validation. I believe. I know his patterns and i saw many times that his old beliefs were broken but he needs validation.

Under no circumstances should you subject anyone to subliminals without their knowledge. Period. Please do not do this — it’s the quickest way to bring unwanted attention and regulation to the entire industry as a whole.

7 Likes

Sure. I understand.

@RVconsultant pls close/lock this thread

I ask that you understand it in such a way that you will not expose anyone to subliminals without their knowledge.

1 Like

Thread closed as per original poster’s request.