Start Date:
4/26

First Cycle End Date:
5/16

Listening Schedule:
Heartsong (full) and Inner Circle (7 mins) immediately after
2x per day, every other day
First thing in the morning and last thing at night

I also wanted to run primal alongside heartsong but something told me to not do that - atleast not yet.

Heartsong has been calling out to me for quite sometime so gonna stick to that. I’m stacking it with Inner Circle because i know I don’t want to settle down and want to have multiple partners. Saintsovereign recommended this pairing for this intended purpose a while ago in a reply.

4 Likes

Do I understand you correct, you’re getting 44 minutes of listening time every other day?

How was the experience reconwise and resultwise?

1 Like

Keep in mind Heartsong does not lock you into a single partner.

2 Likes

I just started listening yesterday.

I only listened in the morning bc i had a pressure in my head that could’ve been from the subliminal or the energy work I was doing.

So we’ll see if I stick to that listening schedule or not. But yea, 44 minutes is right.

Youre listening way too much
Try one of these schedules :

Day 1 : heartsong + inner circle (1 of each)
Day 2 : rest day
Day 3 : rest day
Repeat

Or

Day 1 : heartsong (once only)
Day 3 : inner circle (once only)
Day 4 : rest dat
Repeat

3 Likes

First day had a dream that my family was close-knit. We were actually a United family on good terms with each other - from the vibe I got. I was also texting the last girlfriend I had in this dream.

And today, I visited my family and were talking with each other and enjoying each others company.

I also think my self love has increased bc I actually care about keeping my appearance in check even if it’s just for myself and no one is going to see me.

I’ve talked to a few girls here and there this weekend. Good vibes overall.

Socializing more with other people and greeting most people in my sports team.

I actually feel like socializing which is a big win in my book.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I saw you ran heartsong for a long time.

I’ll let my intuition do it’s thing. But my listening is turning out to be your first suggestion so far. So we’ll see.

1 Like

On my 5 break now. Here are the experiences I’ve had so far

• Talked to the girl i was with for a really long time. We still deeply care about one another and still have chemistry but that’s as far as that went. It became clear that while we do like one another, we still gotta see if the love is still there between us. In the meanttime, it doesn’t make sense to see if we’re meant to be. Although, i do hope our love story is just on pause so i can show her and do all the things I “should’ve” done when we were together. But of course, if the love is real and out of it - not because i need to.
  • When i was talking to her, I felt like I could see through the words she was saying and conceptually understood the emotions and beliefs she was operating from at each moment.
  • She actually reached out to me first. Heart song manifesting.
  • There were many thoughts about the things i could’ve done better and wish I would’ve done in my previous relationship. Cried about it in a healthy way one night.
  • i’ve been thinking more romantically as of late. When I see acts of romance or special moments between a guy and a girl, I feel it deeply. Its like an awww how sweet. Because of this, I think some things may have healed.
  • I feel like i understand love better at an emotional level - maybe?
  • I really do feel like my communication skill have skyrokcketed. But that may be partly due to the hypnotherapy sessions i’ve been going to.
  • I see myself as more attractive now. Others have complimented me about it
  • I think the love I have for myself has increased dramatically. I actually take the time to lovingly doing self care and being well groomed.
  • I haven’t gone out much during this time but plan to write down some action steps here.

My listening schedule during this cycle has been like this:

Day 1 : heartsong + inner circle (1 of each)
Day 3 : rest day
Repeat
and sometimes an extra rest day inbetween
Also, i dropped inner circle midway through

Action Plan incoming…

3 Likes