Start Date:
4/26

First Cycle End Date:
5/16

Listening Schedule:
Heartsong (full) and Inner Circle (7 mins) immediately after
2x per day, every other day
First thing in the morning and last thing at night

I also wanted to run primal alongside heartsong but something told me to not do that - atleast not yet.

Heartsong has been calling out to me for quite sometime so gonna stick to that. I’m stacking it with Inner Circle because i know I don’t want to settle down and want to have multiple partners. Saintsovereign recommended this pairing for this intended purpose a while ago in a reply.

4 Likes

Do I understand you correct, you’re getting 44 minutes of listening time every other day?

How was the experience reconwise and resultwise?

1 Like

Keep in mind Heartsong does not lock you into a single partner.

2 Likes

I just started listening yesterday.

I only listened in the morning bc i had a pressure in my head that could’ve been from the subliminal or the energy work I was doing.

So we’ll see if I stick to that listening schedule or not. But yea, 44 minutes is right.

Youre listening way too much
Try one of these schedules :

Day 1 : heartsong + inner circle (1 of each)
Day 2 : rest day
Day 3 : rest day
Repeat

Or

Day 1 : heartsong (once only)
Day 2 : rest day
Day 3 : inner circle (once only)
Day 4 : rest dat
Repeat

3 Likes

First day had a dream that my family was close-knit. We were actually a United family on good terms with each other - from the vibe I got. I was also texting the last girlfriend I had in this dream.

And today, I visited my family and were talking with each other and enjoying each others company.

I also think my self love has increased bc I actually care about keeping my appearance in check even if it’s just for myself and no one is going to see me.

I’ve talked to a few girls here and there this weekend. Good vibes overall.

Socializing more with other people and greeting most people in my sports team.

I actually feel like socializing which is a big win in my book.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I saw you ran heartsong for a long time.

I’ll let my intuition do it’s thing. But my listening is turning out to be your first suggestion so far. So we’ll see.

1 Like