Healing with ZP: Regeneration, Dragon Reborn, Rebirth?

I’m listening to Sage Immortal and have been reading the ZP thread discussion. I felt like my own reality shifted some while listening this morning. I felt a little disconnected from my mental norm.

@Tomcat, I agree with you–mostly since I’ve had a similar mindset to the unnamed one. Imagine being both “stuck” and “RIGHT!” It’s a miserable place to be. It took me more work trying to BS MYSELF, and people couldn’t/wouldn’t change me. It is a self-inflicted hell, something I wouldn’t wish on anyone looking and feeling back. Being “right” was hell for me.

And now ZP enters in. I’m debating on Chosen and RICH my first day, or Regeneration solo. Only debating since the first 2 seem much more motivational.

1 Like

Isn’t this here then a perfect stack for you?

Day 1: Chosen and RICH
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Regeneration
Day 4: Rest
Rinse and repeat

3 Likes

I like this scheme. ZP titles need more rest for integration and “bloom” effect to take place.

2 Likes

I’m enthralled by the Chosen sales page. It’s very likely I’ll run it tomorrow solo just so I get a feel of how fast and deep these titles go. Well, first day highs anyway.

Gonna go purchase it now.

I’m also wondering about running Chosen and Sage Immortal, then Regeneration solo. I felt that calmness today with SI.

3 Likes

I got your reply via email James. I’ve never tried Slayer for emotional healing.

:sweat_smile:

I know they’re a metal band.

1 Like