Healing module questions

This could easily go broad, so I’ll keep it as focused as I can.

There’s a variety of healing modules available now, which is amazing! I’d love some more insight on how they compare, however.

@Fire @SaintSovereign @Lion and anyone else who has focused on physical healing customs:

Can someone speak to how Paragon compares to Asclepius for general healing? Also, how it compares to Serum X for post-workout healing?

1 Like

I don’t know about the post workout healing. I do know that Paragon Complete Ultima (v2) and my custom healing sub which has Asclepius in it had helped me with healing some leg pain in my left leg and also decreased my creatinine levels in my lastest blood report.

1 Like

Since an Ultima core in a Q custom isn’t permitted, either it includes Paragon for general healing and is limited to 6 modules as an Ultima, or it doesn’t include Paragon but does include Asclepius, and can be 10-20 modules.

Hence me wondering how Asclepius and Paragon compare, in the context of a module vs Paragon standalone.

In case this might help: Paragon helped out with post-workout healing. Despite being on a long hiatus, soreness would last a day tops.

Gyms have been mostly shut down here due to Covid… they’re now open by appointment only on reduced hours, but none that fit my work schedule, so I haven’t been going. Hence no post-workout soreness. lol.

I’m just looking at what I ought to be doing, rather than what I’m doing right now, within the frame of understanding how comprehensive Paragon is to see if it’s worth compromising elsewhere to include it.

You can use an Ultima core in a Q custom. I have Paragon in a Q custom with the approval of SaintSovereign and Fire

1 Like

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher Is there an up to date FAQ with this info in it? I’ve been here a while, and I still get confused as to what I can and cannot do with custom builds :confounded: :grimacing:

Paragon in a healing Q custom would be great.

I also spoke to Fire in designing this.

I have a custom Paragon with Asclepius in QV2 - QV2 seems very powerful with Paragon as well.

1 Like

I’ve had a healing custom in my head for a while now (Extremis, if you recall) but I keep bumping it back waiting for the next module pack, then project Hero, etc… I’ve been running Paragon every few days since that came out, which has helped overall, but I really want to do a solid healing custom… especially after seeing the new modules!

The focus would be on creating the perfect body.

For me specifically, that means:

• fat loss and muscle growth
  • better energy overall
  • addressing some long-term pain issues in my back and neck (with related headaches)

Without going into too many details, I’ve got mid and upper back pain and spasms, with a very tight neck. I also spend many hours a day at my desk, so altogether I’ve got not ideal posture, which makes the issues worse. I go to physio appointments regularly, I do shoulder and back stretches, and I’ve got a motorized standing desk… I just need to use it more! :sweat_smile: In addition to back pain, I have frequent headaches and migraines.

So far I’m looking at a Qv2 custom with:

1. Paragon
  2. Emperor Fitness ST4
  3. APS: Torso (for focusing muscle growth and fat loss to sculpt an ideal torso)
  4. APS: Hair (for vanity… I’m 40 and noticing a bit of thinning up front)
  5. APS: Head (for headaches)
  6. SPS: Fat Burn (obvious)
  7. Harmonic Singularity (relax my muscles)
  8. Serum X (boosting healing)
  9. Inexhaustible (more energy is good)
  10. Asclepius (boosting healing)
  11. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator (boosting healing)
  12. Extreme Exercise Motivation (I need to get up and move more)

Thoughts on this draft?

1 Like

I might also add The Architect.

I’d be tempted to do something like that.

Updated note: Looks good to me mate!

1 Like

Ahh more on the energy pathways, I like it. Thanks!

There’s also Energetic Development XI.

Can see if you wanna pinch anything from fires one

Think you got everything except stress displacement,health codex and deep sleep

Other than that,might consider muscular and skeletal system if your gonna be building muscle and maybe nervous system for the headaches

1 Like

Hmm,cant find the answer for this one.will add it to the faq if you get an answer from saint or fire cause they are the only ones who would know how they differ