Healing & clearing on titles

I see it is mentioned that the titles contain emotional healing regarding the goals of the programs.

does every title contains it? even daredevil or primal?

and if so, is the healing component suffice enough or should you stack healing sub along it to ensure maximum absorbtion of the sub programming?
@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne doesn’t contain it. It’s mentioned in the description on the sales page.

1 Like

Most titles contain some form of healing scripting but for people with deep unresolved issues a separate healing sub would be more effective

2 Likes

Another option would be to get a healing program, and then also run what other program(s) you want.

1 Like

so to stack the healing program alongside it?

1 Like

On the topic of healing…
Will healing subs remove Society Programming?

@Rusty1

Yes, that’s what I do.

@pacman

I think DR is designed for that. Every once and awhile I get this “Oh! So that’s where I got this idea.” It wasn’t mine. It was mass media, or something an authority figure told me, or something I heard at church… etc…

1 Like

Society Programming is really deeply ingrained but I suppose any kind of programming available to us in SC modifies it and gets rid of some elements of it. Without some elements of Society Programming we wouldn’t be called “civilized”, I believe, besides not all of its elements are detrimental or hindering our growth.

2 Likes

I can’t speak to Dragon Reborn, as I don’t have it. As for Khan1+Regen, I find it helps if I actively let my mind focus on stuff that comes up from my past. Or just think of something from my past that bugs me, whilst running it.

I don’t think the subs I’ve used would be able to take care of a lot fo that without some “focus” or “aim” on the part of my conscious direction, though.

3 Likes

Right, but also it is not mentioned in the other titles wether it contains healing, how do i know if daredevil or ascension has enough healing inside it to assit the reprogramming?
or in either case i should stack RebirthU just for safety?

Honestly, I’d run Daredevil or Ascension standalone and evaluate after so much time to see if you think you need healing beyond that. I’m sure it’s one of those YMMV things.

3 Likes

You will not know till you try it, on top of that the creators proved many times they can build awesome titles and people who have run Daredevil and Ascension reported very good results. I would trust SC, fasten the belt and see what happens.

I would follow @Palpatine’s advice and eventually add RebitrhU since it amplifies the results and helps you shift your mindset and absorb your “new identity”. Of course, it does some healing too.

2 Likes

I’m quite sure Dragon Reborn covers this. The longer I listen the less of a fuck I give about what other people think.

4 Likes

Yes i do feel the same on DR.
It also takes alot for me to be affected by others reactions. I noticed that im not so angry like before as well.

@Sub.Zero @Palpatine @RVconsultant
With regards to Societal Programming i think K1 and DR should cover this since the description of these subs say that “anything that has been holding you back” will be removed. Societal Programming is regarded as holding you back…im talking about bad societal programming.

3 Likes

Same with me. Even when people try to bait me I don’t react or get defensive

2 Likes

DR is said to be a program which removes detrimental subliminal programing so it removes the kind of programming you are talking about too. Here are some examples:

Dragon Reborn is a 4 stage subliminal designed to completely change you – it will shatter and purge, heal and rejuvenate, release and liberate all of your negative emotions, traumas, beliefs, energies, conditioning and negative blocks, on the physical, mental and spiritual levels.

Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.

Khan Stage 1:

Total Breakdown will also serve to remove subliminal programming that is unhelpful. If by any chance a previous subliminal you listened to had programming that is harmful, Total Breakdown will destroy it. It will not remove any positive programming or programming that benefited you.

All of it refers to Societal Programming (and not only).

3 Likes

Thank you @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

Considering how heavily Total Breakdown has been reccomended and by the name itself I am curious as to how it can be considered a " Total Breakdown " if that definition only applies to the context of the goals of Khan?

1 Like

Reading back what I just posted makes me even more aware of the impact Dragon Reborn is having on me

1 Like

I agree. I would think both should help with that.

@Sub.Zero Thank you for being the reference librarian and investigative journalist with all the references!

2 Likes