Heal myself and find who I am

For some reason my gut tells my this is the right decision. I’m really a all or nothing type of person and want to dive deep into it. But thanks for the advice and for sure I’ll start a journal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the MINIMUM amount. As far as how long you spend on one sub or stage of a multi stage product, more is definitely better.

1 Like

@Solomon Cool name and welcome. I am slightly older than @subliminalguy at 54 and like him have searched for or used different healing modalities

I have run Regeneration , Rebirth , and Elixir
Nothing changed the way I had always hoped things would until I ran Dragon Reborn . Take your time if you choose to run Dragon Reborn. Healing complex PTSD or trauma takes time

It took me running Dragon Reborn to understand why my life wasn’t the way I wanted it to be and gave me the mental and emotional health and maturity to do what I have to do to change that

James

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about what you said. How would de combination of Dragon Reborn and Ascension be in your opinion? So that we have the confidence to deal with the Dragon Reborn problems or will this interfear with the process of Dragon reborn? Like Dissolving ego etc. etc.

1 Like

Haha thanks! Never had that compliment before. Right Now I am reading your Dragon Reborn Journal, very interesting so far!

1 Like