Head pressure and Quantum Limitless ZP

Ill keep that in mind moving forward. Thanks for all the help, I broke the fasting routine and I did the Qi techniques, now I’m feeling normal

1 Like

Just test it and im confident your results will increase massively.

If you have only been eating once a day while using these products, try using the products while eating whatever and whenever you feel like and i would bet you get significantly better/faster results.

2 Likes

Can you please share these techniques .

The technique is from the link that you sent. It’s the first technique

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket for guidance.

@RVconsultant why is he allowed to swear? :joy:

surprised-pikachu

Are we not allowed to swear on here???

I said it as a joke more then anything aha

I find it ironic that he’s so very direct with telling people that what they’re doing is wrong…

1 Like

And he’s the same person who’s saying their not getting any results but are trying to tell other people their wrong :joy:

1 Like

Hence, the irony.

1 Like

That 24 hour fast for 6 days was so confusing. Like Malkuth I concluded you were fasting for 6 days straight. But you were doing OMAD (23:1). Unless you moved your meal up by 1 hour every day? Anyways, as long as it’s a complete meal OMAD is a very good place to be. You should experiment how long before/after food you listen to your subs.

I’ve sometimes had pressure behind my third eye and on the left side of my forehead. Never anything intense, just noticeable.

In case somebody's interested in the microcosmic orbit meditation:

The microcosmic orbit is actually a full circle, going down the front and then back up the back. Move the energy with your breathing and go as slow as you can. Although it loses something in the translation from Chinese, the name comes from visualizing yourself as being one with the universe (macrocosmos), which in turn is inside you (microcosmos). Then you circulate the energy through your torso along the energy meridians, pausing at the energy centers (which are not always at the same location as the chakras are supposed to be). It is a very calming Qigong meditation. The energy can escape at the mouth, hence the tongue at the roof of the mouth to close that gap. It can also escape at the root, and advanced meditators may “pull up” the perineum to close that as well and keep all the energy in the torso.

To close, I like to take a deep breath while spreading my arms wide and raising them to the height of my chest, visualizing energy coming in through every part of my body lighting me up completely, and then circle my hands to the front of my body and push them down as I breathe out, feeling resistance as I visualize all energy moving to and collecting in the Dan Tien (behind the navel). Afterwards, I shake my hands and sometimes my body a bit to release.

It’s also a good meditation for beginners as your mind is focused on the visualization. And over time you can actually feel something moving where you direct it.

PS Thanks for tagging me, @sid

3 Likes