He who will be King : The Unconquerable

Thought id actually open up a new journal instead of just blurting things randomly in the threads that relate to my stack

current stack

Khan stage 2

The Olympian custom (spartan+ef4+lots)

so far things have been pretty good because I’m taking decisive specific action in regards to my own issues . So for starters I’ve started to do things for my adhd and now my focus and work ethic have returned to the level they were when i was 21. Far more consistent in everything i do and just very at ease at being myself . In regards to women and sexuality i haven’t really been taking a lot of action in regards to women since I’ve been heavily focused on my business and building myself but i do feel like i get a better response from them .

For an example I was at a friends birthday party and i saw this girl who was really my type and i just found it so effortlessly easy to talk to her and didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about what i would say and had her laughing a lot during our conversation. Even goofed around with this other girl at the party and caught her staring at me later on .

But weirdly enough I’m quite focused on non sexual things when running khan mostly on my self development . Granted I’m not around a lot of women nowadays since starting my business but the simp has died because now I feel like once get more momentum ill have access to higher quality women.

Ive tailored my training to be more conditioning based and am really enjoying the results so far and hopefully can shed some fat and get back to where i was in college ball days.

2 Likes

ust started stage 3 and I’ve noticed some interesting results

one of which is the bloom effect of stages 1 and 2 hitting each other the day after my first listen and I just became hyper-aware of a lot of things that I had to do and things that happened to me in my past and finally accepted that I do care about status (ironic as someone whose been running alpha subs since he first started sub club). I thought the whole alpha male thing was a little cringe and that I was so high and mighty because I didn’t care that but in reality, I was just playing a status game with myself and not reaping the benefits of having high status. it was the realization that my passivity at dealing with being annoyed by having to conform to other people’s standards was robbing me of the life I wanted. Also recognized that I need to lower the loops on my custom because it may be slowing things down a little with how dense it is.

again I kick myself for not taking the time to do Khan properly the first time because I could have avoided a lot of the stupidity I got myself into last year but alas what can we do?
Also had a heart-to-heart with my dad that I’ve been dreading because a lot of the bad decisions I’ve made over 2 years are finally rearing their head but his response was a lot more positive than I thought it would be. I’ve also been seeing where there are gaps in my thinking in regards to my business and in general a lot of things.

Now with women, things have been getting interesting because since I started running New Emperor and then eventually Khan I’ve been getting IOI but I realize I don’t go out all that much to take advantage of this but when I do the results do get a little interesting. I’m not scared to talk to women anymore and my rejection sensitivity has decreased a lot also hear a little voice in my head while talking to women about what I should be doing. Now I have been using Khan to really focus on my purpose instead of women and getting laid which has been really enjoyable and the mental benefits are dope.

if I were to be honest it feels like I am in the final stages of killing my old self and with its last embers of life he seeks to fight with all his might but he loses all the same.

Now with my custom things have been going well I’ve been getting deeper sleep and wake up feeling well rested and always seek to do some kind of workout daily. my face looks a lot clearer and my face looks more youthful in a way which is nice because I was always running into the problem of looking a little older than I was due to bad lifestyle habits. The cool part is that I dont want to look like anyone else I just want to look like the best version of me because I actually like my facial features.