Has anyone run Primal / Khan + Mogul?

People say Khan or Primal are not ideal for productivity. I have often seen Khan + Stark stacks. But I am wondering if “just” adding Mogul is enough like @Fire mentioned.

Khan + Mogul. Did someone test it? Or Primal + Mogul?

1 Like

That one would be interesting since both programs have a light script which gives really fast results.

1 Like

I haven’t, but I have Ascended Mogul and Primal, as well as inner circle in my custom. I haven’t run it long enough to give insights, but primal is most evident in terms of results.

1 Like

Keep in mind, PRIMAL is not an easy subliminal to run. While built on the latest cutting edge technology of PrimalTech, meaning it is fully optimized, it is an incredibly dense subliminal, with technology that will drive you to let go of unnecessary behaviors and release the most primal side of you that all women crave.

I assume by light, you just meant fast acting, otherwise your information is slightly off.

1 Like

The Nonchalant part? Confidence? Attraction?

1 Like

Nonchalance, absolutely. I noticed that the first day it was so noticable. Confidence, yes. Confidence in my own skin, stature, occupying personal space. It’s a calm confidence, a kind of knowing of one’s own worth and naturally embodying this.

I have spent a few months running Ascension, some of which was paired with Rebirth so this could also be directly related to developing that work.

3 Likes

Yes, I meant the script not the technology.