Happy holidays Fire and Saint, from your loving community

I wish you and your families a happy and peaceful christmas holiday.

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Marry Christmas to you all
may this day be just the way you want
and may all your wishes come true

10 Likes

12 Likes

My gratitude to Saint, Fire and to all Forum members for this beautiful journey.

Many of us had disagreements but much more inspiration and love here on the forum. And during all that, we grew in self-realization and self-development. May there be many more years of this to come as we use subliminals to program our subconcious mind to be on our side in this great journey called life instesd of it being programmed against us by the world and media all around.

Thank you for such a great 2023 and may 2024 be Legen…wait for it…dary!

Merry Christmas to all! May peace and goodwill prevail!

19 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you here

6 Likes

That was awesome! Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Hahahahah.

Y’all just made my day, week, month. That was absolutely hilarious.

Thank you, you are all perfect. One couldn’t have asked for a better community.

Happy holidays. :partying_face:

That video is incredible, every time I watch I just can’t help but bust out.

40 Likes

That video is AMAZING lol

What a gift

Thanks to Fire, Saint, and the entire community for making this one of my favorite places on the internet

And obv to the whole Sub Club team and family for making products and tools to help us all become legendary

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign @Fire and all forum members for providing so many insights and a rich database of knowledge.
Special Thanks to @Fire @SaintSovereign for making available the subs to us which has helped with a 360 degree transformation. Thanks so much

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New year Everyone!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Fire and Saint and thank you!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @SaintSovereign and @Fire :pray: :heart: Words cannot explain just how much you have helped us all evolve as human beings through your amazing products and dedication to excellence, and also this wonderful and supportive community that you have built here. Forever grateful :blush:

7 Likes

You all make my heart warm. We appreciate each and everyone of you. There would be no Subliminal Club, or a chance to “become legendary” without you all, and I don’t mean that in a business sense. Zero Point, the New Subliminal Experience – everything here is the result of everyone’s amazing feedback and experience.

Ten years ago, I would’ve never thought that I’d be living my dream – running a company that fits my interests and skills so perfectly. So, as grateful as you may be for these products, we are grateful to you for helping us realize our dream.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and for those who don’t celebrate anything – we hope you’re having a happy end of the year.

53 Likes

Happy Holidays, Saint and Fire!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy holiday everyone!

That video is fire :fire:

3 Likes

Happy Holidays Bros.

4 Likes

Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

:rofl: whoever thought of making that video is a legend
Merry Christmas to saint and fire and all the members let’s crush it in 2024 and make our dreams come true!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all :star_struck: :christmas_tree: :gift:

3 Likes