Hans 2.0 - Upgrading every aspect of my life

Hello everyone and welcome to my journal. It was a very long time since I wrote a previous journal. I am starting a new beginning in my life and I want to go through it with you guys. :slight_smile:

A bit about myself:

I am a 36 year INFJ now single as I ended 2 year relationship few days ago. I have a decent and for my country relatively high paying job, but it is not what I want in life. Also, my social circle suffered quite a bit during the last 2 years. I am healthy, in decent shape and work-out semi regularly. I have many interests, but hard to pinpoint a real passion except traveling.

I have a goal to escape the rat race, quit 9 - 5 jobs and become very rich. I am trying to create side income with trading and also crypto/NFTs. My goal is to become a full time trader. Also, I want to rediscover a passion for life, as after some deep introspection I concluded that unfortunately most of my life I haven’t been really happy. I am in some kind of constant worrying and anxiety about basically everything. Also, I realized and accepted somewhat selfish part of me in regards to relationships - I am not ready for kids, not willing to put too many compromises and put others first. I always felt guilty for putting my needs first, now that guilt is slowly dissipating. 2.5 half years of sub usage and last relationship has cured some of my relationship and sexual traumas, but I still have a long way to go.

So, the main goals are:

• Achieve financial abundance and quit regular 9 - 5 job;

• Develop more masculine qualities;

• Have an abundance of high quality women in my life;

• Actually enjoy the process and enjoy life.

Main subs I intend to use are:

• New Emperor

• Ecstasy of Gold (when updated)

Support subs: Sanguine, LB, LBFH, Phoenix, Limitless, Minds Eye, S&S X, Rich/Rich Crypto
Later on, when I feel I am ready, I will include some of the following: ROTNW, WB, Diamond, Primal Nights and continue with KB.

So the main idea is to go back to the foundations and go from there step by step. I am done with shiny object syndrome and running titles I am not prepared to run. Also one of the main cornerstones will be to develop and maintain abundance mindset in all areas of life

My subliminal history to this point

I started off my Subclub with seduction subs - PS, PSIT, LB, Wanted and had mixed results with it. I continued with combination of seduction subs and wealth titles along with some exposure to status subs - Ascension, Emperor, but I didnt stick with it enough from this point of view to get profound results. I ran also EoG, but never made it to St4. I had run sexual related titles also, both for healing and pleasure as I was in long term relationship.

Last few months I got the focus back to wealth titles (Genesis:Mogul) along the KB for sexual healing and experimenting with some other new titles.

So ladies and gents, lets start! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Six days ago I have started my last cycle. I run New Emperor (5-7 min) and Sanguine 15 min every third day.

Last loops were 2 days ago. It is my first cycle of New Emperor and second of Sanguine.

I contemplate adding Phoenix microloops to the mix. I ran Phoenix last cycle and while it was rough, I feel I need a bit more healing.

1 Like

Hello my fellow INFJ brother! Good to see you back!

Sorry to hear about the ending of the relationship but I think you will be feeling some relief in the freedom and energy gained for your wealth pursuits.

Time for Hans to take back his life!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, my friend.

Ending that relationship was long overdue, unfortunately. It was simply too toxic.

Regarding my stack, today is listening day, but I will probably skip it as I had trouble sleeping last 2 days. I suspect I overlistened to New Emperor and my mind is still processing.

1 Like

A wise choice :pray:

1 Like

Some first results I notice from Emperor:

• It is pushing me to do necessary tasks, even if they are boring. I procrastinate less and think what I can do now, instead of putting it off for later. From this perspective, maybe Emperor played a role to finally leave my girlfriend and end something that doesn’t work for me. It just gave me perhaps that final push.

• My body feels pumped. I worked out almost 48 hours ago, but when I touch my chest or thighs, it feels like after a hard workout.

I like how it started. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesterday I ran 15 min Sanguine along with 1 min Phoenix.

Done some gratitude and mindset work before going to sleep. Today I woke up with great mood, despite again sleeping not that much. I was happy all morning, appreciating things around me, nature beauty, I was really positive during my way to work which almost never happen. Overall, I felt great.

Also, felt that push from Emperor to take more initiative at work, to be more social and proactive. My confidence and openness isn’t where I want to yet, but I notice an improvement.

On the other hand, I took a few days break from working on my side hustles. I need some time to rest and realign after the brakeup. I am taking things slowly. Regarding that, I think Sanguine makes me chill about the whole thing.

I definitely like the Emperor + Sanguine combo! Wonder what new Love Bomb would feel. It is one of my favorite subs and for sure I will include it in my stack at some point.

2 Likes