Guess what I asked my girlfriend for my birthday?

I don’t disagree with @Grimm1390 advice, but it could’ve been sent privately, and probably would’ve been received better. This forum isn’t about who can out-alpha the other person. It’s about the art and science of subliminals, how we can improve the products and helping each other get through issues. Also, I’m well aware that haters are just going to hate. That being said, we aren’t going to supply them with ammo to justify their BS. These people do such things because they lack control in their own day to day lives, so online, the anonymity supplies them with a sense of power – so they spend their time trying to tear down what other people have built.

I’m going to make myself very clear – this community will NOT become that. There’s a difference between firm / dominant and downright rude. No one has veered into the latter yet, but I can sense it brewing, most likely because so many people are braving Emperor v4 right now and their nerves are on edge, hence why we aren’t handing out warnings and bans. Not to mention, we are gearing up for massive expansion, so the community will soon have much more activity. People being able to talk freely without fear of getting beat down verbally.

10 Likes