Good healing sub for oneitis?

It’s a recurring issue for me and had fucked my mind over the years. I’ll just subconsciously latch onto a woman and obsess over her. In my head only, I’m socially adjusted enough to not be a creep to her. But it wrecks my mind on the inside.

I’ve been doing some thinking and it might stem from essentially “mommy issues” where my mentally ill narcissist mom made sure I was always seeking her favor and never got it. And now I just project it onto other women as an adult. So I’d like some help with a healing sub since there’s quite a few.

I’m currently running Ascension for 3 cycles and plan to do Ascension+Regeneration+Elixiir soon. Would that work for oneitis, (since it seems to originate from childhood trauma) or my other idea was Ascension + Primal since I know primal had some healing associated with views on women.

3 Likes

Ascension + Regeneration + Elixir is good enough.

4 Likes

saintspring has a good answer in terms of healing - but the root cause of not obsessing over a single women is abundance, always. If you have options with women you will never fully obsess over one IMO unless she is “the one” but thats a different discussion. I feel something like emp, khan, wanted would be suited well for this issue. EMP is interesting(im personally running it) because you are more obsessed with yourself then anything in terms of making money, health, fitness etc , women are very secondary and ironically when you dont care much about them(i dont mean this is in a dick way) they come in even more abundance then ever before

5 Likes

Wanted + Primal Seduction + Libertine

If you want “healing” then rebirth + regeneration on alternating listening days

1 Like

Good advice.
Also look at how many beautiful women there are, feel the abundance and you will get abundance

1 Like

The Khan!! Sprinkle it with Pcc.

Man i was just saying that yesterday actually, been traveling alot more now and literally even in the weirdest small towns ive been in their is still a shit ton of beautiful women

I would honestly consider A Love Bomb for Humanity
My reason is that the more you learn to love yourself the less overly attached you will be to someone else
It’s also free

3 Likes

There are good posts above. Please consider them.

This would be my first pick. If I had a habit of one-itis and had family issues lingering, this would be a place I would start.

Then after about 90 days of this, I might remove Regeneration, and add Dragon Reborn, and keep listening to Elixir and Ascension.

After another 90 days, re-evaluate. Perhaps remove Ascension and add Khan.

Those are my thoughts.