Golden Dragon Transmutation - Dragon Reborn Stage 1 + ElixirU (FINISHED)

I cry myself to sleep with those every night

4 Likes

@James

DR Stage 1

DR Stage 2

DR Stage 3

Stage 4

4 Likes

For the record I have the utmost confidence you will never need to cry yourself to sleep, literally, metaphorically, satirically, or ironically, at night ever again after DR

1 Like

Since it’s @Sub.Zero’s journal

Stage 2 Golden Elixir

Stage 3

Stage 4

6 Likes

Great pictures and wishes behind them! Thanks, man! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero I’ve wondered if one reason you seem to be able to tolerate, maybe even thrive, on so many loops is because you’re so motivated and desirous of the results of DR. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Maybe but that would also imply that others such at myself don’t want results as much. I pulled back on loops because I want to see if the "less is more " as recommended works for me

1 Like

I think it’s related to almost six years of alpha/healing programming under my belt. Another thing is I’ve been always very susceptible to mind programming. After the first loop of a Q program, I see the core objectives being manifested immediately, after the first loop of Ultima I see its all power being manifested, after the first loop of Terminus I become a demigod at once. :slight_smile: But if it comes to Terminus, it happened to me only after the first loop, later on, the results slackened. I guess I was overloaded doing 3 loops every other day.

And yes, I thrive on lots of loops while I also see good results on 1 loop/day. And definitely, I have a limit. Two days ago I played 19 loops and I felt it was a bit too much. Now I’m doing my 12th loop for today and I shall play only one more. Promise! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those are good points @James what more could I say?

1 Like