Going forward: Emp 4

I looped EOG and Regeneration by themselves last night, but upon reading your reply (and remembering yesterday), I put on Sanguine solo.

I also just replied to a new user. That sense of “this………and this…and…….and also…” came up. I had to be aware of that while writing, for I felt the want and need to spit stuff out. :smile:

Makes me wonder if @DarkPhilosopher uses Sanguine when he writes :rofl: Jk

Regarding anger, your practice of meditation makes you aware of your inner workings while also adjusting to your changes and desires. I’ve never meditated, moreso due to a time constrained mindset and limiting beliefs about meditation. I have considered QL for its focus affect. Being prone to slowing down and paying attention to my inner being is quite attractive.

I don’t truly understand my own anger, but reading Saint’s explanations of it helped me understand that what’s running me is completely different from what is being offered via the sub. The issue is that I’ve had a lot of bad associations with anger, and it seems most often used for power in big and small ways. I’m actively and daily detoxifying from the belief that “if I’m angry, I will hurt somebody”. My mom was my biggest teacher, she stuffed her anger daily with alcohol, and when it came out, even giants cowered.

I’ve been using Regeneration regularly, and using Sanguine might reorient some assumed reactions from me. More detoxifying to do.

Had to cut myself off. Sanguine is active so far. :+1:

2 Likes

Very interesting you mention the idea of freedom. I came across some talk about freedom in the article below and how it relates to what we will seek.

The only way to truly be free is to elevate above the duality of “having” and “not having.”

As long as you’re focused on “having,” you’re stuck in duality, which includes the possibility of “not having.” It’s a never-ending loop.

But the moment you step back from duality, look at both “having” and “not having” as equal states of the same thing, both of which are a part of you…

3 Likes

That’s a great message @King! Considering I’ve gained a lot this last year monetarily, this message is needed. Thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

After reading @Simon’s message yesterday about the power of QT subs,

I began thinking of my experiences on Emp4. Lots of steady growth and push…I’d be going…then anger would surface, and I feared it. But upon reading Simon’s post, I realize I was running it too many hours. In other words, I was listening too much. I blamed the sub, when I was overdoing it.

@SaintSovereign had shared cautions about this, and when I read that, I wasn’t facing anger. I thought, “oh well, some will face that. Not me”. I was wrong.

I’m not jumping. I’m still on EOG. But it’s worth reflecting and admitting my part in my troubles with it. I didn’t recognize it at the time.

Summarized: Emperor v.4 is not a (socially) dangerous subliminal. It is powerful. And I realize now that I needed to limit my loops.

5 Likes