Gifting a custom subliminal

Is it ok if I gift a custom to a friend? I am asking as we all type our name on the build and as it will be different from mine I wanted to make sure its ok with the rules.

3 Likes

Interested in knowing this too cause planning on making a custom for my gf in the future.Her name in the build will also obviously be different from mine(^_^)

2 Likes

Not sure about the rules, but it is definitely okay to gift me a custom subliminal…

5 Likes

Wanna be friends? :joy:

1 Like

I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends
Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don’t wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
No, I don’t wanna be friends (caught in a bad romance)
I don’t wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Want your bad romance
(Caught in a bad romance)
Want your bad romance

Sorry I had to :joy:

2 Likes

Should be fine as long as you put a name in which you have to anyway.

Why don’t you gift me a subliminal lol

1 Like

I plan to win the jackpot of the lottery this year so anyone wants a custom, add yourself to the waiting list.

I think I know what the trouble with gift might be. If someone creates an account and licenses modules then when gifting they don’t re-purchase some licenses which is not good for the owners. Or maybe they don’t mind.

2 Likes

Planning to win the lottery with a custom subliminal?

1 Like

No I do it with an action plan I formulated. There are many examples of people they did and as I’ve been good with manifesting huge things in the past I said… why not!

Fine… I’ll do it myself :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I poked Saint for this one…

1 Like

@robin_hut - I think this is a fine idea. There are already users here who purchase SubClub titles for their boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/etc. So I don’t see why not for custom Q Store too. Just mention in the Note section when you build the sub that this is a gift for someone else and give their name-pronunciation.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the Q store is limited to the person that registered the account. We’re cross referencing the name on the order against the person that purchased. Licenses are only for the original licensee. We’re already seeing a rash of people attempting to “group buy” all the licenses in the store, then build multiple subs with different names. Those orders will be rejected.

2 Likes

Got it. Thank you.

1 Like