Gettin' RICH in the Fast Lane

I am in awe of your 28-Day fast.

Today is Day 5 of my current fast. I plan to transition from it tomorrow. I’ve been sleeping at best 3 hours a night.

I’ve maintained my hiking, walking at least 6 miles each day on it. It really helps.

So much more I’d like to learn from you. You’re a treasure trove of resources. We have two great moderators here in this community.

1 Like

Yeah, sleeping can be annoying. You consciously feel like you’re not tired and you can do anything, but you still start suffering the effects of fatigue.

Usually I sleep an average of 5 hours while fasting. In the case of that journal I never really stabilized if I recall correctly.

Low intensity movement like hiking is great during a fast. Since fat-burning delivers energy a bit slower, doing low-intensity stuff makes it so the body can keep up with the energy demand.

I never managed a Master Cleanse. Tried it for a bit but it wasn’t my thing. I did take away the saltwater flush from it, which I usually do on Saturdays when I’m not fasting.

I’m still working towards fasting 3 consecutive days every week.

Finally, remember to refeed properly.

4 Likes

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:.

I don’t think that the Master Cleanse necessarily cleanses anything. I did it out of curiosity when my sister and cousin tried it.

The hardest part of this fast seems to have been the sleep-related aspects. It’s been 2-3 hours a night. I tend to be a light sleeper and often experience difficulty falling asleep.

Several times when I thought I might be bothered by not having food, I went and laid down and then arose feeling much better. Doing that now.

1 Like

Revisited this journal to get some perspective on running EOG + HOM simultaneously. Any reviews on this stack now that it was a while ago?

Sorry for the push, but curious how things went especially financially and your learnings. I’m in the beginning of my journey and also looking for improving my financial situation.