Get Better Results With This Journaling Strat

After years of testing, I present you the ultimate results-enhancing journaling strat.

Here’s how it works.

You will…

Keep two journals: each one will contain a very specific type of information. The information contained in PubJ is strict, whereas the information contained in PriJ is more fluid. PubJ can only contain a very specific type of information whereas the PriJ can contain anything.

• A public journal (PubJ)
    Note, this need not actually be public, but for the sake of clarity, I’ll use the above acronym. The rules on what is allowed in this journal is still strict, regardless of whether you make it public or not.

This journal will contain ONLY positive results, signs, synchronicities, or other positive information that hints at positive growth in your growth direction. This journal must be absolutely free of negativity and lawyer games. Your goal is simply to state factually the positive things that are happening in your daily experience as a result of running subliminals. It is irrelevant how small or large it is, if something positive happens, or you get signs or synchronicities that indicate that something positive will happen, you record it in this journal. You are allowed to state the positive emotions associated with what’s happened as well.

Example of information allowed:
Today a man shook my hand enthusiastically, it felt like he was really happy to see me.

Example of information not allowed:
Today a man shook my hand…I kinda feel like this was a result, but then I started thinking more about it and I got the impression that he was just making fun of me or something. Idk bro, like, maybe my status is increasing, but low key it kinda just feels like people are pretending to be nice to me.

See the difference?

This PubJ will be updated every single day without fail.

The rational is simple and comes on the heels of years of testing and research. What you are doing is TRAINING YOUR SELF TO SEE RESULTS. This quickly creates a compounding effect which naturally leads to more results. That’s why it’s so imperative that this journal be kept sacred and clean so you have a clear record of positive results.

• A private journal (PriJ)

The information in this journal is fluid and can be anything. The highest ROI use for this journal is all the mental garbage that needs to be cleared so you can see the forest through the trees.

Example of information allowed:
Today a man shook my hand enthusiastically, it felt like he was really happy to see me.

Example of information not allowed:
Today a man shook my hand…I kinda feel like this was a result, but then I started thinking more about it and I got the impression that he was just making fun of me or something. Idk bro, like, maybe my status is increasing, but low key it kinda just feels like people are pretending to be nice to me.

Both of these entries are perfectly valid in the PriJ because it’s authentic to your emotional experience.

Just as the PubJ has rules for what’s allowed in it, the PriJ has rules for what you are not allowed to do–you are not allowed to make this information public, and there is a very good reason for this…actually about a million, but I’ll give you one.

When you publically declare negative emotions, it can often create a feedback loop that leads to more negative emotions. If you declare negative emotions and get support, it’s easy to fall into a trap of seeking support even when you don’t need it.

In essence, you start manufacturing negative emotions because you become accustomed to the reactions that people give you when you express them.

There are about a million other reasons why this information should be kept private, but I will allow you to discover that on your own.

My final note here is to be flexible here. Keep the PubJ sacred, and if you lapse and end up venting your negative emotions on the world, that is okay. Sometimes we need a sounding board to make progress, and other people can fill that role, the most important thing is that you don’t allow complaining to become a habit.

If you complain, make sure you have done the work to solve the problem yourself first, so that way what people say can actually help you.

To state this simply: if you must complain, do it with the purpose and intention of solving a problem that you don’t know how to solve on your own.

6 Likes

What is a “strat”?

I think he meant to write “strategy” but he ran out of time or space.

1 Like

Ah. Makes sense.