Generating ideas and thoughts

Hi. What would be the best sub for constantly generating ideas and thoughts when talking/writing? I somewhat “fixed” this with Daredevil but I want to increase it even further. Recently I’ve been watching a lot of podcasts on various topics and I’m fascinated with how some people generate thoughts super fast (like waterfall lol) and presenting them so eloquently.

Stark Black: entrepreneurial ideas relating to YOU

Nouveau RICH: entrepreneurial ideas relating to the MARKET

Renaissance Man: The most GENERAL idea generation sub, for talking and writing equally, around your feelings, or around your business ideas, or around your art/creative ideas

RenMan: Writer: 70% writing, 30% talking (i made those numbers up but they seem OK)

What I’m trying to get at here is the more specific your question is, the easier your question is to answer.

What you’ve got to understand about this is that anyone on a podcast is on that podcast to talk about their domain of expertise, so, they’re probably not GENERATING ideas on the fly so much as they’re RECALLING ideas (ideas they’ve already had) on the fly.

Daredevil, Stark Black, Wanted Black, all in their own way will definitely help you be extremely well spoken in social settings.

But to be an expert on a given topic I have a feeling the new Limitless will be right up your alley of this question.

And of course my favorite subliminal of all time is Limitless Executive, because, as a sales person, it helps me speak extremely articulately, think quickly, respond appropriately, and have 100% of my brain power available to me at all times. @Niles just got on the LE bandwagon too and he’s obsessed, he’s also in sales, which is of course about speaking articulately.

So there’s a lot of avenues you can take @Enhanced

Just because it’s SO powerful and new tech, I’d maybe try No-Fame ASBR for you and see how that goes. Saint said ASBR + Daredevil could be the foundations of a LOT of people’s stacks.

5 Likes

Will second LE big time here. There are tons of subs that will work for generating interesting ideas, the limitless series, specifically LE is the only one that has seemed to help me articulate and communicate said idea in a way that will best resonate with whoever I’m speaking too.

It’s the difference of: Here’s my great idea…

Vs: Here’s a great idea that I think would be beneficial to you based on what you told me about (xyz)

3 Likes

You’re probably right here. Talking about myself now. Even if I know the topic really good, I still can’t make story more “rich”. If someone asks me something I will respond in one sentence, while someone else will make a little story out of that. Maybe I didn’t explain it correctly there in the beginning.

Btw, for being quick-witted I assume all of these subs that you mentioned will help as well?

Stark Black, NR, RenMan, RM:Writer, all of them are dedicated to generating and articulating ideas, to accomplish the goals of the sub.

1 Like

Aside from what’s been mentioned, Stark is another one to keep an eye out for, even if it hasn’t been updated yet, if Stark Black isn’t your thing.

Of course, you could go the custom route and add modules (Dragons tongue, story teller, Sacred Words, true sell… etc)

Also, practice. Practice with yourself and with the mirror. Take improv classes, even acting classes, if you’d like, they’ll definetly help you in general.

Move your tongue around often and get the hell out of your head.

1 Like