Foxdie ZP Journal (Wanted + Limitless + PS)

PS + Wanted - Washout Day 1
Limitless - Washout Day 1

1. I still think a lot about Goth-girl. I absolutely have to text other girls else to distract myself, because I can’t even concentrate on studying anymore. I feel jealous of thinking about her with others and I feel the weight of competition a lot. I’m in One itis.

2. I still feel this negative and heavy feeling in my chest, I seem to notice that it triggers every time I think of goth-girl. At this point I can’t tell if it’s recon, or the fault of thinking about that girl or a combination of the two. What a nuisance …

1. I’m starting to feel incredibly good! I don’t know what happened but my mood has changed and I feel great and euphoric! Maybe my subconscious has resolved some conflict within me. I wish I always felt like this, because this is the best frame of mind to attract beautiful things in life.

2. I texted another girl that I didn’t see from a while to divert my mind and I must say that hearing her again made me really happy.

2 Likes

PS + Wanted - Washshout Day 5
Limitless - Washout day 5

1. The more I am in contact with Goth-girl, the more negativity and despair comes out of me. I understand only now that the problem is not just a concept of seduction, but a problem of self-acceptance and self-love. Being in contact with her is triggering in me every unconscious wound, need and desperation belonging to the past and to the moments of long ago when I didn’t feel enough or that I don’t feel accepted; the so-called karmic wounds.
    At this point I don’t know if it even makes sense to continue with PS and Wanted, because if the problem is a question of past unconscious trauma, focusing on seduction is not a good path, maybe I should focus more on what is called here in the Subclub forum , the “foundations”, or aim for just healing with a title like Regeneration.
1 Like

Don’t be in contact with her, delete her from your Facebook, Instagram, etc. if that it is not possible, talk to more girls, or do other activities like sports, study, sleep!

1 Like

Lol :smile: man you are just on one-itis. It hurts but it is not that deep. Trust us we have been there. It is normal that it hurts, that’s life :slight_smile:

Lol this. Nothing more to do. I would not be that extreme but I dont know you. Focus on other girls, get drunk I dont know, go kill yourself at the gym lifting weight. Bottom line stop contact with her.

@Psiklou @magician

Maybe you guys are right, I’m exaggerating, but too often I fall into One Itis and then always sabotage myself and destroy my progress.
Anyway I get it, I’ll stay away from her for now.

1 Like

It’s not exaggeration, I’ve been there. I have overcome that, using my own advice.

1 Like

After the end of this 21 day cycle with PS + W + Limitless, I decided to switch stacks for a further cycle and replace Regeneration in place of PS. I felt I needed to heal something inside me that had to do with both women and people in general.
I will publish the link of this new journal here shortly, at the end of which I will return to this journal again, with PS.

2 Likes

here we are, the link for the new journal: