Foxdie ZP Journal (Wanted + Limitless + PS)

What do you mean?:joy:

1 Like

That I am nosey. :smiley:

1 Like

PS + Wanted - Day 7 (rest)

Total Days of the cycle: 17

1. I dreamed of kissing goth-girl.

2. My mind is invaded by thoughts neediness. I hate it when I feel like this, I have to control myself and stop these negative thoughts.

3. Sometimes I am afraid that after all this thinking about her goth-girl she will run away with someone else. Why am I so afraid? I donā€™t feel good enough maybe or maybe I donā€™t feel right for her. I have to pay attention to my thoughts, they are negative, I have to change them and above all I have to detoxify from them. I have to prioritize myself first.

4. Yesterday a engaged girl kept staring at me after I looked at her and I would occasionally turn to look at her again, and she was there still looking at me. I liked it but I also felt a little uncomfortable looking at her, she was good looking.

1 Like

Itā€™s intoxicating my brother. Neediness, scarcity. Luckily itā€™ds illusion one only realizes after they are out of the engulfing fire of neediness. But by then, youā€™re already out of it and pray youā€™ll remember it was your mind playing games with you.

Been there done that. What helps me is just writing out your fears thoughts. Private of course. Ask yourself what if the worst happens. What then? You know where to go from there.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.

I absolutely agree with this, it help me too to feel better and to frame better the problem.

2 Likes

Yess!! Thatā€™s also something I like to do. Although lately I try to do the opppsite. I donā€™t try to frame it as positive. I try to intentionally imagine the worst. But to each their own.

I only describe what I feel

2 Likes

The change has already beganšŸ˜Š Iā€™m glad youā€™re now thinking about putting yourself first. And as for the girl looking at you, get used to it cause as time progressā€¦ youā€™re gonna have more girls checking you out.

3 Likes

Itā€™s good to hear! Letā€™s see how it goes.

1 Like

PS + Wanted - Day 7 (Rest)
Limitless - Day 4 (Rest)

Total Days of the cycle: 18

1. When I look in the mirror it seems to me that the hairs on my face and eyebrows are thicker

2. I wonder if it is right to focus on one girl or to aim for several girls at the same time. Could focusing only on goth-girl harm my relationship with her? Maybe because too much contact with a single girl I risk obsessing me and being less attractive. Instead, would focusing on more girls help me, for example, to create jealousy with goth-girl and become more emotionally detached from her and therefore more stable?
    Which of the two is better?

Have several girls.
Donā€™t be a needy guy. Have an abundance mentality.

Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Lol you know the answer :slight_smile:

Think like an entrepreneur. You cant put all your hopes and effort on one single client. Especially if that client hasnā€™t signed with you yet. You need to pursue several leads at the same time, until one of them get strongly interested.

you have been thinking about her with no progress for a month (or more?). You should work on finding other girls and tell yourself that you may end up at some point with goth-girl but not now.
Put your energy outside of her, you havent fucked her yet, you should force yourself to let her go and focus on something else. If she wanted you it would be done by now. Force yourself to let her go or to move her outside of your priorities.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is being polite she is not interested in you sexually.

1 Like

You do not need to change your personality in order to attract a girl. You are good enough as you are. Donā€™t buy into her reality go and meet other girls.

2 Likes

When you focus too much on one girl, you will never see the rest of the world. It will pass you by while you gaze at a single point.

Edit: Iā€™m making a mega thread to help people with stuff like this. (Open to feedback)

1 Like

@magician @Psiklou @TheBoxingScientist @Ingress

Guys, thank you for your feedbacks! I will do better and upgrade my journal with the results.

3 Likes

Do you. If you want to focus on one girl or several thatā€™s totally up to you. But donā€™t obsess and lose yourself in the process.

2 Likes

PS + Wanted - Day 8
Limitless - Day 4 (Rest)

Total Days of the cycle: 19

1. I dreamed I was sitting with a girl, and sitting next to her was a big muscular man. At one point she started touching my hand with her index finger while she was talking to this man. She was suggesting that I hold her hand and in fact, fiddling with her finger, I ended up holding her hand.
    She was shaking as she talked to that man and was holding my hand and I had this doubt inside of me ā€œis she really attracted to me holding my hand or is she attracted to this muscular man?ā€.
    Shortly after she disappeared and I could not find her anymore, I felt desperate that she was not there and I started looking for her everywhere, even in another place but I found sitting only a girl who looked like her, with other guys. I felt sad and abandoned.
    This dream makes me understand how I do not feel enough sometimes in fact I doubt that the girl in the dream liked me or not despite her handshake, and that I have a fear of abandonment and competition.
    Sometimes I think I project a good image initially: attractive, self-confident and without the need of others, then I have this fear that if people know me more then they will not appreciate me and that they will understand that in reality I am just a loser and a failure.

2. I feel a moderate negative sensation in my chest, followed by many pessimistic thoughts about myself. I think Iā€™m in recon, letā€™s see if tomorrowā€™s day off will help me recover.

2 Likes

PS + Wanted - Day 8 (rest)
Limitless - Day 4 (Rest)

Total Days of the cycle: 20

1. I had dream where a girl rejected me.

2. I woke up bad, I feel bad inside.

3. I have decided that from now on, especially with women, I want to be myself, the same version that I am with my brother for example. I donā€™t care about being cool or asshole anymore, because thatā€™s just a play to follow the standards society thinks should attract women, it doesnā€™t make me feel like myself and I suffer from it. Enough! Iā€™ll just be myself, that good, introverted and nice version of me. I want girls to get attached to who I really am and I donā€™t care iff others are acting like assholes or cool, Iā€™ll just be myself and Iā€™ll make girls love me for who I really am.

4. I have a problem with people I like, treating them a little badly or bullying them, and this is because I canā€™t express appreciation in them, but it will never happen again, I will be myself and tease others only if I will feel the sincere need to do so and not because I feel forced to cover something that I am afraid to express in order not to be ridiculous or because I want attention.

5. Yesterday I brought up a lot of trauma before sleeping. I remembered times when I was not accepted, when I was marginalized, unappreciated, unloved, alone. It makes me feel better now to write it here and I sincerely accept everything that has happened to me, maybe people from my past have been cruel to me, but I accept it ā€¦ truly! I cannot allow my past to define me as a person, the me of tomorrow has to be someone completely new and pure.
    I donā€™t blame anyone for the harm he/she did to me in the past.

4 Likes
  1. Todayā€™s recon lasted me all day, from when I woke up to now, itā€™s absurd. I feel a constant negative sensation in my chest.