Forged By Fire, Entrepreneurial Awakening - (Dragon Reborn + Emperor + Rotating Third Subs) - Billions

My mind is spinning with content I could create that lights up my passion centres

Nov 30 - Day 1 of washout.

Planning on doing a washout until Sunday night, 4 days total.

Working through the night

Wow

Working at night was effortless for me. Worked from 10pm - 230am and didn’t even realize it was that long until I wrote it just now.

I solved 2 major issues, and read a physical copy of Deep Work by Cal Newport while also listening to the audiobook simultaneously. I was able to listen at 3.5x speed with 100% (110%!!) comprehension, reading at a pace of 2 pages per minute (92 pages in 45 minutes)

My mental state is primed at night There’s So few distractions. And so little stress. Decisions that have stressed me out all day has a quick 2-second solution when I looked at them at night.

Dragon reborn is helping me discover who I am.

THIS IS WHY I sometimes struggle to sleep at night. Because my soul wants to express itself when the night comes and my self-critical aspect goes to sleep until morning.

I shed so many fears of working at night. I worry that if I sleep at night I’ll be tired the next day, too tired at night to not go on YouTube, ruin my health, be unhappy, be ineffective, have no social life. All those stories in my head are exhausting. My own doubt exhausts me.

But my newfound certainty is energizing.

4 Likes

Felt amazing today

I’ve picked up a new habit… reading books on audible and physically at the same time.

I can read a book at 3.5x speed and read 2 pages per minute. That’s a 200 page book read in less than 3 hours. Feels KING

3 Likes

Still on a washout, Dec 4, 5th day of washout,

will resume listening soon

Going well

Well… this sounds EXTREMELY HELPFUL for me. I think a big issue with why Emperor Black and LBFH hit me so hard and so negatively is they trigger mood swings and intense ADHD… the ADHD component mainly brought on by bipolar hypomanic mood swings.

Something to think about…

But i’m at this stage where the most helpful subs for me have all been multi stagers.

EOG, Dragon Reborn have both proven invaluable. Khan is on my radar one day, mainly for stage 1 and 4, though.

QL could be next to truly change the way that I’m reacting to subliminals and work on the longest-standing pattern of my life, my own neurochemistry

Something to think about

1 Like

I’m glad that Viking shared this. I had the same goal… I wanted DR to help me control my sexual mind and reduce urges. I don’t really fap, but I definitely have a sexual side of me that is unhelpful, and sometimes I get distracted while I’m out in public.

Didn’t even realize it until I read his post, but DR is definitely helping in this area of life too!

1 Like

Dec 5: Emperor & Inner Circle

Will skip dragon reborn this week. The shifting is massive, I’m taking action on the massive increase in authenticity, and am going in on my vision of coaching and working towards that.

Scheduled 7 podcast guests for an interview with one Facebook post, all amazing people, all about their agencies, and other digital businesses. So I guess I’m starting that podcast now.

Dragon reborn really did change my priorities FAST. or rather, made me instantly realize I wasn’t being 100% authentic to myself

4 Likes

Inner Circle is Crazy

Made a Facebook post in a group about a podcast I want to start, with the topic being exploring different niches and interviewing entrepreneurs to see what the niche is like.

I have about 12 interviews scheduled so far, about 40% of them being 100-200K per month agency owners, plus some really well known people.

This could actually launch and be massive.

And I only posted the post 2 days ago

4 Likes

Honestly the amount of change that has happened over the last few days has been astounding. I’m not ready to journal on it, but here’s what I’ll say.

• We’re considering starting a new agency from scratch

• my biz partner and I are aligned on agency/performance coaching as an overall goal… details to be worked out

• inner circle is amazing, I feel like it is helping me take the most action possible on leveraging social capital to hit my goals, making me realize how much value is in my social group, and making me fearless about using it (positively, in a win win fashion) to get accelerated success.

2 Likes

So… it’s been hard to journal because so much has happened.

The service we were servicing for realtors became impossible to fulfill on.

We immediately paused all accounts, had to speak with every client individually, give them a free 90 days of alternate service while we figure things out, and hope they don’t all refund at once.

I was terrified of losing all my savings in one weekend, owing 100K+, being investigated for fraud due to a mass exodus of refunds all at once, losing my ability to have ANY payment processor (aka online business), and even worried about having to go bankrupt

I called a lawyer, looked into shutting down my bank account before they could pull money out, thought about what would happen if I went from 50K/mo to basically unemployed in 72 hours… I was panicking hard.

None of that happened, though. my fears were all made up.

We called clients, and utilized emperor +inner circle (GREAT COMBO).

Not only were most clients ok with the change, but, they were even coaching and helping me on how to get through it. A couple of them started checking in on me and asking if I needed any help making sure that I find a messaging frame that helps us get out of this, I was worried about them, they were worried about me :joy::heart:

7 Likes

Inner circle results are insane

• the head of the mastermind took a massive interest in me and is going above and beyond for me, we seem to have some cool chemistry that in our down time we keep chatting

• spoke with every speaker at the event and picked their brains.

• while out for drinks, met and ended up hanging out with the contestants from The Amazing Race’s most recent season… the black dude and the cheerleader, Team Miami, the lesbians, etc

• at one point, I’m talking to some of the guys that work inside the mastermind company and, referring to me, him, and the third guy we’re talking to, he says “this is the inner circle right here” to me….

• people that I thought might be above me all wanted me to hang out with them, offered me free drinks all night if I came out, felt like they really liked me

• never worried for a second that I was being weird or anything

• people coming up to me and asking for advice about how to leverage super complex real estate deals, thinking I’m the best person to ask (I’m not, but I tried, and made introductions to help him)

• met SO many people that can help me accomplish my goals

• realizing how powerful my network is if I were to choose to expand and tap into it

6 Likes

Excellent results @Billions :raised_hands: I have always liked this subliminal but never really given it the love it deserves. If you think about it as we are using subliminals to change our life for the better, and we are leaving our old lives behind, this process requires us to meet new people to help us along our new intended path. The combinations for this sub is endless if we guide it. I have had periods of my life where I tried to be an island, but it just doesn’t sustain you. How fun would it be to paint a majestic painting if no one was there to see how it turned out?!

I guess you are going to continue using it for a while now? I’m looking forward to the V2 version of it and will most likely use it with Khan in 2023 :heart_eyes:

Have you read the original 1937 version of “Think and Grow Rich”, and the original 1928 version of “Law of Success”?

Think and Grow Rich, yes! Love that book. And if I am remembering this correctly… TAGR is an abridged version of Law Of Success, right? I haven’t read LoS. Why do you mention that?

Evaluating Inner Circle’s Results in Masterminds with multi-million dollar entrepreneurs.

Today’s mastermind was only about sales, was much more intimate (less than 20 people), and much higher calibre guest-list. Including

• a nationally famous realtor (female, massive name, instantly recognizable celebrity in the realtor space… that’s all I’ll say)…
  • a med-spa agency owner making 400K+/mo (coached one on one by Alex Hormozi,)
  • an under 25/yo C-Level-Executive in Greg O’Gallagher’s company Kinobody (responsible for basically everything in the company apart from the brand and Greg himself…)
  • And a merger and acquisitions guy making 150M rev per year,

The fact that I was the most “newbie” guy in the room wasn’t because it was exclusive or private or anything like that… I’m just the only “newbie” that was willing to fly all the way out to Florida just to meet these people and attend the workshop.

It was dirt cheap and open to the public. I’m shocked. SHOCKED. SHOCKED!!! That more people aren’t here. Maybe they had a belief that it would be really expensive and didn’t even ask questions.

But that’s the power of Inner Circle, right? Gives me a massive opportunity.

Today, I had definitely had developed good rapport in the group overall.

Don’t talk too much.” My inner-circle inner-voice said.

Have silent power at this mastermind, It said.

"Speak when spoken to, **but speak eloquently and energetically when you do speak.Then go back to quiet, confident resolve.

Much different than my usual high-energy, spontaneous, playful, silly nature in large group events.

In a nutshell, it’s the difference between being boyish or manly.

Since starting Inner Circle, my mindset has switched from “what can I GET?” to "What can I GIVE?"

I realized this new thought pattern today, but it’s been happening all week.

Being a giver, not a taker, meeting these people, I feel like I can walk up to anybody, even the head of today’s mastermind, and speak to him as casually as if he’s an old high school buddy.

When I broke that rule, I immediately felt the consequence of it, and was basically shut down the moment I started a conversation specifically looking to “take.”

Which was a great lesson, call it proof/reinforcement of what IC was teaching.

4 Likes

Yes and no. It is a shorter book, and it does repeat information from LoS, but there is information in there that Hill discovered after he wrote LoS.

LoS was his original work. I found 2 versions of the 1925 LoS when I was looking a few years ago. I think that the one by Vieux Publishing is the authentic one.

1 Like

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

This laugh is so meaningful in some way.
I am very happy for you

1 Like

Inner Circle, Last Day In Miami

To make a long story short, I ended up being at an outdoor bar with people from BOTH masterminds I went to this weekend.

This guy (very successful) was shocked how I knew everybody, he said to me 6 or 7 times “dude I don’t get it how are you so we’ll connected!!!??? You know everybody, how are you so well connected?”

2 Likes