For how long should I listen to 1 sub?

Hi.

I am currently listening both PS and Daredevil for about 5 months.

I want to change the stack, buy Ascension and pair it with The Emperor.

Have I listened PS and Daredevil enough so that I change my stack?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Whats the reason for change?

2 Likes

Most people recommend 6 months to a year.

@Simon recommends when your goals change.

1 Like

You choose a Subliminal that fits your lifestyle, personality and your long-term goals and you stick to it.

Somehow, it is a notion that Subliminal Programs upload some kind of alter-ego in your Subconscious, let me tell you this is not the case. It will question your beliefs and over time, through a change in thoughts, change your Subconscious Belief system – your Personality.

Every single time you switch Programs, your Subconscious will take another direction, shaping it differently according to your chosen Program.

The most profound growth pays off in the long-run, even a few months can be life-changing, but imagine years?

I would choose at least one Major Title that fits your ideology and stick to it until foreverness.

7 Likes

I need to take more action and I think that Ascension is “more alpha’ sub than Primal Seduction.

1 Like

Try and pick a sub that you will stick with for a year.

Like @Hermit explained above.

And then still I notice (although build type changed) after a year you get a totally different perspective on the same stuff. I had this with Khan when after a year when I listen to the custom now which includes Khan st4 I know it’s the khan stuff but it’s much deeper (again might be the terminus tho)

But worth noting - might wanna go longer than a year even - but if you listen to something like PS and daredevil, Khan would be a great way to continue IMHO.

Tbh no need to pair ascension and emperor either (emperor already contains it as you may know), but if it really appeals to you go for it

1 Like

I like the Benchmarks approach.

Think of the subliminal as a tool to help you do something, experience something, or attain something.

Like a coach, a teacher, or a tutor in the form of an mp3.

If you hired a solid, high-quality, and trustworthy tutor to help you to improve your grades in, say, Biology; how would you know when to stop working with that tutor?

1. Your grades go up

or

1. Even though you haven’t taken a big exam yet, you find that you’re understanding and retaining all of the Biology information and the concepts now all come easily to you. You get it.

At that point, you’re good. No need to keep working with the tutor. But if it gets challenging again, they’ll still be there. Just call him up and get some refresher sessions and your Bio knowledge gets sharp again.

It’s not based on a period of time. It’s based on achieving the purpose.

Of course, one other reason for stopping with the tutor would be:

1. Biology class has been cancelled. Now you need to study some other subject.
3 Likes

The executive and some of the other ultima titles are really good for taking action. You wouldn’t even have to change your subs, you just listen to it on the days when you want to be more active. If you want to be more alpha, why not just add Ascension to your stack? I have Medici as my main sub, but even though that sub helped me to be more alpha, I knew that I needed more in that area. It took me about two months to finally get Ascension just about five days ago. I am really pleased with the results. I am taking a lot more action now at work and socially.

2 Likes