Following the "nudge" for a ZP sub?

I wrote this earlier in my ZP thread, and I then decided to post it here. I’m seeking some input:

3 Likes

I get “nudges” on occasion re: listening to certain subs. So I do. Usually I don’t regret it.

4 Likes

This is a tough one and I’m interested to read others’ responses too.

I had the strong nudge to buy and run Mind’s Eye this morning – after I had thought to only use 2 ZP titles for this round – and it was tough to figure out if recon or fomo was the source of that nudge.

My decision-making strategy was to let the wave of emotion pass, center myself, and look at what my current deficiencies are that are keeping me from what I want (the most right now). Then I asked if the impulse to pick it up came from a place to help with those things or detract me from achieving the things I want most.

So, I bought it. It helped me manifest new, useful information immediately that gave me clarity I didn’t have hours earlier.

But learning to trust the nudges has been tricky for me too.

2 Likes

when a girl message online and seems to good to be true it could be a fake account. ive seen alot of fake accounts recently …

I’ve really gotten into the mindset of “make a plan and stick to the plan” where subs are concerned.
If I get nudges, I apply them to future planning when I’m done with the set amount of time that I’ve dedicated to whatever I was doing.
That really prevents me from jumping all over the place just because I have the urge to.

5 Likes

I also believe consistency with the same subs is important, though I don’t mind using a lot of them as long as I use them consistently and systematically.

I just imagine every subliminal is a pill that has to be taken at certain intervals, with washout periods to reduce the tolerance.

Prescribe yourself a fixed number of those “pills” and stick to them, let them work.

3 Likes

I’m starting to believe that there are some ZP subliminals that are more comfortable for our individual subconscious minds than others - so perhaps it is a good thing that you are getting the nudge. Treat it like your subconscious giving you a signal.

4 Likes

I guess it would be best to have some mechanism to identify which impulses are genuinely constructive and which are about as constructive as the desire to drink alcohol and lay in the sofa. If I followed all my impulses, I would be probably be dead. I think the times that we spend to make informed decisions are essential, and the consistency of trusting that your own prior decision will build up to something good is mental power.

Of course everyone is different though, so some may find they better like to switch according to the impulses they get. :slight_smile: Maybe develop some mechanism for doing this based on your dreams or the progress that you document and analyze.

P.S. I also imagine that as a sub hits harder, your subconscious will try to avoid it, to keep its current ways. Should you really give in to that impulse?

1 Like