The Limitless journey of the Renaissance Emperor

Looks good!
There are always so many interesting modules, I think the concept of keeping it narrow focused is challenging but might be helpful. I never did a custom, so I don’t know about a custom with a lot modules or with a few modules only. On the one side you might see results faster but what difference does it make in the long run? If you want 3 modules more in because they seem really helpful for that goal, then it might take longer but you might be a lot more happy with running the custom and staying with it.

1 Like

Hey Everyone

Hope all is going somewhat well in everyones lives and making progress on whatever yall are trying to achieve

I know I have been hit or miss with journaling… honestly consistency has never been my strong suit unless it was about gaming lol.

I have muddled around the last few weeks trying to figure out where i want my journey to go. I started listening to Ascension at the beginning of the month and stopped last week… I think i felt that i needed a washout honestly

I ordered a new custom last night and it came a few hours later, i plan on running it to with some other things. I can feel that i am slowly finding my path to all the things i want and more.

This is the custom

Summary
1 Ascended Mogul Core
2 Chosen Core
Modules
3 Alpha of Alpha
4 Carpe Diem Ascended
5 Current Invoker
6 Divine Self-Image
7 Dominion
8 Eye of Storm
9 Faith Unyielding
10 Financial Success Reality Shifter
11 Furious Ascent
12 Inner Gasoline
13 Lifeblood Fable
14 Natural Winner
15 Omnidimensional
16 Potentiator
17 Productivity Unleashed
18 Sultan
19 The Way of ROI
20 Tyrant
7 Likes

Hey all

Hope you all had a great weekend

I had a good weekend for the most part. I listened to my custom Friday night along with Spartan and RICH. I was somewhat more productive than i usually am for the weekend. I started making lists of things i needed to get done, what i wanted, a few long term goals that i will share later, and started making a list of habits with a habit tracker i am making with evernote. I gave in to some of the habits i wanted to break and felt really bad about them after i did them but that made me feel even worse and kinda do them again :/. But now i feel less likely to do them and work on slowly breaking them. I was proud of myself over the weekend tho bc i started cutting soda out of my meals, i usually only get it with chikfila lol. I did get a large dr pepper but ended up dumping it when i got home before i took a sip but in place of that i had a milkshake lol.

I did notice that when you want to break habits it is really a pain in the ass at first. It is possible to totally cut things off and stop them. If you are addicted to things it is better to slowly ween off of them in my opinion unless you are ok with going through sometimes terrible withdrawals. People think that you only get withdrawals from drugs… nah man you can get withdrawals from any form of addiction breaking, usually most of it is mental but it can take an effect on your body and how you feel depending on how bad the addiction is.

I am going to work on journaling more and way more consistent as i see it helps people notice changes in themselves especially when they go wow this was happening then and now i do this instead or anything like that. It is also awesome to read peoples testimonies and their results for the subs.

A few things i noticed over the weekend

• I care more about my time than i used to
  • I am less of a people pleaser than i used to be especially when it comes to people asking for money or needing help or any of that stuff
  • I noticed that i seemed to get bored with people if i’m the only one putting the effort in
  • I noticed that while i kinda ate like shit my body was working on burning fat probably thanks to spartan
  • Way more productive than usual

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

I will probably add more later

3 Likes

Hey Everyone

So i never ended up adding to the last post i made lol. I am still working on journaling everyday. So far i have been doing bad at that, but it is a work in progress. Over the past week I have gotten more nudges to be more productive and tidy up my living and work place. I have acted on some of those nudges but over the weekend i was super lazy for the most part.

I have had a lot of thoughts the last few day on different ideas for cool businesses and maybe some possible products. Some of those products i thought of would just be an idea to use in my own life and see what happens.

I am currently running 3 customs and well 2-3 regular subs, i am hoping to add CWON to this mix to add some well needed positivity to the mix plus connection with nature.

My customs are as followed
The Stark Protocol

Summary
1 Stark Core
2 Renaissance Man Core
Modules
3 Direct Influencing Aura
4 Dynasty
5 Joie de Vivre
6 Jupiter
7 Machine: Action
8 Machine: Rest
9 Organization Perfected
10 Overdrive
11 Raikov
12 Sacred Words
13 Sanctuary
14 Submodel Alpha
15 Transcedental Connection
16 True Sell
17 Ultimate Writer
18 Unlimiter
19 Virtuoso di Matematica
20 Yggdrasil

The Chosen One

Summary
1 Ascended Mogul Core
2 Chosen Core
Modules
3 Alpha of Alpha
4 Carpe Diem Ascended
5 Current Invoker
6 Divine Self-Image
7 Dominion
8 Eye of Storm
9 Faith Unyielding
10 Financial Success Reality Shifter
11 Furious Ascent
12 Inner Gasoline
13 Lifeblood Fable
14 Natural Winner
15 Omnidimensional
16 Potentiator
17 Productivity Unleashed
18 Sultan
19 The Way of ROI
20 Tyrant

I couldn’t come up with a name for this one… so we will call it the Wanted Warrior for now lol

Summary
1 Wanted Core
2 Spartan Core
Modules
3 APS: Arms
4 APS: Torso
5 Aura of Craving
6 Deep Sleep
7 Energetic Development XI
8 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
9 Extreme Exercise Motivation
10 Foundation
11 Fusion Optimized
12 Gorgeous Manifestor
13 Lion IV
14 Perfect Style & Smell
15 Power Unleashed
16 Pragya
17 Serum X
18 SPS: Endocrine System
19 Stronger
20 The Single Point

I got the last 2 last week at different times but started them both friday night. The other 2 subs i am running but i might stop are RICH and Limit Destroyer started them both last week.

3 Likes

Over the last few days since starting this stack I have had some recon of me trying to convince myself of switching to something easier to run lol.
But from what I have seen the past few days in just nudges alone I can tell that this stack is going to lead to significant changes I have probably wanted for years.
I still need to work on my goals and get them as concrete as possible and create a vision of the life I want to live.

1 Like

I thought immediately of King Leonidas. That would be a cool name for this custom.

images (3)

3 Likes

I like that lol, thanks for the help man.

2 Likes

How long are you listening to the loops and what is your listening pattern if you want to share?
It seems you get good results and get it integrated fast.

1 Like

I listen to 5 minutes each
And so far I’ve played them Friday night Sunday night and last night

I listen to 2 then a few hours later listen to the other custom and RICH.

2 Likes

Thanks man, good to know. Seems like a good schedule to try out.

1 Like

I would say as a warning it takes some getting used to plus it is against listening recommendations. I understand the risks and accept that if I see no results that is my own fault.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean like also running exactly the same but more like getting inspired. Running 2 titles on the same day but one in the morning the other one in the evening.

1 Like

Just watched this video and i realized this is something everyone needs to watch and understand…

I also started listening to this cool series of books called the Magic of Manifesting on audible… * 3 IN 1: The Magic of Manifesting Collection 45 Advanced Manifestation Techniques to Shift to Your Dream Reality and Attract Money, Love, and Abundance (Law of Attraction Bundles)

2 Likes

@RVconsultant
Do you mind nudging @SaintSovereign for me about my ticket #9356 for Chosen Way of Nature, i placed the ticket on the 27th, i know saint is super busy and probably has it on his to do list but it can’t hurt to send a friendly reminder lol

1 Like

I notified staff.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
@RVconsultant
How are things going?

Very well. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey All this isn’t an update lol

I might keep this to weekly updates and gradually journal more

I saw this cool video and found this youtube channel with a ton of great advice for guy that are trying to improve every aspect of their lives… The guy talking reminds me of Batman from the Animated show lol

1 Like

Hey guys

So i thought i posted an update last week lol but i guess that is not the case.

I feel like i am on my way to tinkering with my customs just a tad bit and changing out things that don’t fit the way i thought they would.

The past 2 weeks have been interesting. I have seen things start to manifest and results start to show in certain areas.
I have made a better push to take more action in some areas but that has been hit or miss daily lol.
I have been making more lists and trying to get my life sorted out. I added 2 new subs to my regiment, while yes i know i shouldn’t the temptation was just far to great. I think it paid off a little bit while adding to some recon but i can manage … Last week 3-4 days i ran 6 subs but only for 5 mins a piece and not all at the same time. I tend to spread my listening between 4-6 hour intervals sometimes up to 8-12 hours. And that is possibly why i don’t get as much recon as most probably would.

I added Khan Stage 4 and CWoN last week and well they haven’t show much but i can sense their presence in the way life has been evolving especially my thinking. RICH on the other hand which i have been listening off an on has provided some nice manifestations to my bank account.
Khan for me has always be somewhat a title for people for crave ambition even more so than emperor.

More to come later

I will start my wash out next monday for 3-4 days maybe 5 but i feel as if i am somewhat addicted to listening to my subs

1 Like

What is everyone’s thoughts on meditation and mindfulness?

1 Like