First of it's Kind Recon?

Edited

QL stage 1 heals the nervous system, which may lead to recon.
Coincidentally or reconciliationally , I got shingles the same week I heard Limitless and Quantum Limitless stage 1. To be more specific, I got the shingles the same week I overexposed myself to QLSt1

Now you may ask why I am linking a viral disease to subs? Shingles are a reactivation of the chicken pox virus that stays dormant in your nervous system after you get cured of chicken pox. SHINGLES is caused by a virus which already exists in your body. It reactivates when the immunity system gets suppressed. One such case when this can happen is when the nervous system is under extreme stress.

So, I just wanted to know could the shingles occurance been a nervous system stress response due to over exposure to QL St1. Is there any chance that was the case? Or was the timing just a coincidence?

3 Likes

You know what the doctors say, there’s a few symptoms but a lot of possible causes, however.

Nobody has ever experienced anything like that on subs… you neither.

3 Likes

You are linking a virus infection with a Sub .

Nobody has experienced a immunosuppression with these Subs .

Moreover , there is a treatment for Shingles :+1:

Hope you get better soon !

Basically this means:

Day 1: Ascension x1, Limitless x1
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: QL x1
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Ascension x2, QL x2

(When you said 2 loops each, am assuming it is Day 5 only)

First of all, please don’t do this. A proper way to do this according to the ZP Listening Instructions is:

Day 1: Ascension x1, Limitless x1
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: QL x1
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Ascension x1, Limitless x1
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: QL x1
Day 8: Rest

Run the multistager on its own day and the other two titles on the other day together.

And when you have 2 or 3 titles in your stack, run only 1 loop of each.

2 loops each is if you are only running a single title. And even that isn’t a must. 1 loop is enough for me to get results even when am running only a single title.

This is okay. Even 3 rest days will do the job.

Your immunity is compromised but it is not due to your stack. Reconcilliation is release. It isn’t a bottling up of negative emotions that will lead to adverse effects.

Don’t worry too much about it. Just take 3 days rest from your stack and if you still have the shingles, continue your meds (if any) along with 1 loop of Ascension and Paragon each every other day (could substitute Ascension with Limitless).

When you are well, take 3 to 5 rest days and stick to the ZP Listening instructions when you do Ascension, Limitless and QL.

Get well soon, brother.

6 Likes

Nope! I have not and will not. These titles have a huge effect on your life, depending on what category you’re running, like intelligence in your case.

But subliminals only cover a certain… Sphere of your experience. There’s still quite a few elements that are up to nature, like… Well. Nature.

Looking at this, I had to shake my head in disbelief. You pretty much squeezed a week worth of subliminal input into one single day. You’re still self sabotaging. Why not just follow the instructions?

2 Likes

I was also surprised and thought he is experienced enough to know better.

Hey guys!

Thanks for your concerns and feedback. But it seems that I couldn’t convey the main point of my post.

Please understand that I experiment knowing that there may be adverse consequences and I take full responsibility.

Now, I probably didn’t explain my real point in my earlier post very well. Sorry for that, I will try again.

QL stage 1 heals the nervous system, which may lead to recon.
Coincidentally or reconciliationally , I got shingles the same week I heard Limitless and Quantum Limitless stage 1. To be more specific, I got the shingles the same week I overexposed myself to QLSt1

Now you may ask why I am linking a viral disease to subs? Shingles are a reactivation of the chicken pox virus that stays dormant in your nervous system after you get cured of chicken pox. SHINGLES is caused by a virus which already exists in your body. It reactivates when the immunity system gets suppressed. One such case when this can happen is when the nervous system is under extreme stress.

So, I just wanted to know could the shingles occurance been a nervous system stress response due to over exposure to QL St1. Is there any chance that was the case? Or was the timing just a coincidence?

Im sorry once again, if my wording in the last post derailed you.

Thank you everyone!

Lots of love

@Sub.Zero @ksub @Lion @Kyuss @gdbdboy @Sage_Ninjistic
@SaintSovereign

4 Likes

In that case, I’m not qualified to answer. Thanks for explaining!

1 Like

Please stop experimenting. You have been warned about this before.

1 Like

@mecharc Do you own PARAGON?

1 Like

Uh. A shingles-like disease is the result of another PROMINENT thing too. Something that’s QUITE PROMINENT these days.

It is extremely unlikely that this occurred from subliminal use, even overexposing. QL doesn’t “heal the nervous system” the way you think. It’s an audio file, with suggestions. It suggests to your subconscious that you take the steps to safely and without any side effects, heal any issues that stops you from reaching QL’s design goal – cognitive enhancement.

There’s literally nothing in the script that would cause shingles. Ya’ll need to stop this. Most of us run subliminals pretty much all year – 80% of the year or more. Since you run them all the time, anything that happens, people tend to attribute it as a subliminal result. But you don’t just hear a script and do it, that’s not how subliminals work. If that was the case, we’d have perfect flow factor in EVERYONE, with everyone expressing the script to the fullest. Instead, what you get a huge range of responses, including stonewalling and people completely ignoring the script.

So, even if we created a “invoke shingles” module for Q, with scripting directly saying to do this, you’d just ignore the scripting because it’s from an external source. It is exceedingly difficult, if impossible, to create an audio subliminal that can really hurt you.

A visual subliminal, however? Now, that’s a different ballgame.

12 Likes

May I ask if you (Subliminal Club) will venture in that direction?

How is the mind able to ignore suggestions from an audio subliminal but not a visual one? Are both inputs not perceived as external suggestions?

1 Like

Think: News channels or Movies.

Visuals are the language of the Subconscious Mind.

:scream:

6 Likes

The wording is a bit overly complicated.

What you’re really asking is actually straightforward:

"Could over-exposure to a neuro-endocrinally focused subliminal ever be associated with immunosuppressant effects?"

My opinion:

On a subtle level? Sure, why not.

• Pulling an all-nighter.
  • Arguing with your girlfriend.
  • Getting scolded by your boss.
  • Standing in windy weather after going swimming.

All of these can have subtle immunosuppresant effects. Immune function is a dynamic process that is constantly fluctuating all-day every day.

Stress is one of the factors that can impact immune function.

But a significant enough impact to independently trigger a severe auto-immune deficiency?

That seems unlikely.

These kinds of factors tend to have chronic effects rather than acute ones.

On the other hand, one’s daily habits can certainly exacerbate or ameliorate the conditions one experiences.

• Resting
  • Cultivating gratitude
  • Holding a resilient attitude
  • Enjoying a meaningful creative or building project
  • Connecting comfortably to supportive others

These won’t “cure you” (any more than the above-listed stressors will “make you ill”) but they can support a smoother recovery process. And if you maintain those kinds of practices over a longer term, they will accumulate impressive health-promoting and health-protective effects.

Now, if you were walking around already 99% of the way to an outbreak of shingles, could over-exposure and recon be the last factor that pushed you across the line?

I don’t know. But it’s probably better worth your time to look at the more significant and acute factors that got you to that 99% mark in the first place.

5 Likes

Have you never heard of the saying — an image speaks a thousand words?

But, I do not see much difference without the input having a greater amount of bandwidth.

As for the televisions people sit their willingly, often a hypnotised state watching those tele visions. If you are aware of the symbols you can consciously reject them.

This happens in a general conversation with someone. You will see people protecting their minds from certain ideas in an argument, this will happen in the form of body language, like nodding left and right to indicate a no, or to simply reject it actively by saying NO and then speaking his frame of mind.

Without this internal intent which puts up a mental shield, the person would accept those ideas.

Did you notice how this keeps you from connecting with a person? This is because you close your Heart down for those ideas, when doing things from the Heart it also means doing them from the subconscious, or in flow with the mind… absent from thought. Like driving your car which has become a program, or sports players like mma fighters which have trained so much moves (programs) and can now execute them from the heart, without the actual consciousness being much involved.

Any other skill like playing the piano would be another good example. It’s first learned consciously and after much repetition as the movements have become a subconscious program — you can now execute it from the Heart and no thought is involved.

Maybe we need a subliminal club tele-vision to program our subconscious? :wink:

2 Likes

Before going to the doctor I got a test done for that PROMINENT thing. it came out negative. lol

I guess then, the timing of shingles was just a coincidence

That test would only have told you if you were currently infected with the active virus. It would not have been a comprehensive evaluation of your current level of post-infection immune function.

If a house were on fire, and we arrived on the scene and put out the fire, after that the house would ‘test negative’ for fire, right?

But does that ‘current absence of fire’ indicate that any damage done to the foundations of the house has already been repaired?

No.

So, although there is not currently a fire, we would be wise to inspect and reinforce the structure of the house.

The same holds true of your immune system, gut biota, etc. Take the opportunity to strengthen them and protect yourself.

1 Like