First custom - wealthy artist

I’m considering building my first custom. This should support my career and creative goals as an artist and break through limiting wealth beliefs while being quite minimal. How are cores different from the main store titles?

It seems like a custom made of these three cores can actually be sufficient:

• Stark core (for the celebrity effect, networking, and charisma)
  • UA core
  • New Wealth Experience Core

What do you think?

2 Likes

They both are the same.

These cores choices are very good and they could be enough.

What about modules that focus on your art like Rembrandt if you draw or paint?

Maybe a Result Enhancement module like Yggdrasil?

can I see your art?

maybe in Art Thread for Artists

Look into Renaissance Man too?

Consider Rennaisance man. Either into the custom or as a standalone / different custom.

Mind’s eye is also an excellent companion.

What modules will you be adding, and what is your craft?

1 Like

Id recommend to not add Rennaisance man into the custom. If you want to run it, please try it first as actual main title on its own or run it alongside your new custom. I ran it and I realized that it wasn’t for me even though I have very similar goals as you ( make money and though arts online )

Rennaisance man made me feel more profound and deeper emotions and my perception of the world shifted based on how I felt. Thing is I already feel so much so it was not good at all. I was constantly in their weird “feelsy wheelsy” state. Now… was it recon? Don’t know it was 2 years ago BUT if you do want this title, please test it first before putting it into a custom.

1 Like

I would like to create a custom that is very career and success oriented, so the parts in UA that I’m mostly interested in are the one’s that are related to wealth and career. RM looks like a great sub but less tailored for my goals.

Is it problematic to create a custom that is made of 3 modules only?
And do the custom cores contain all of the script there is in the main shop titles?

you need minimum 10 modules (including the cores) to make a custom. So
it you picked 3 cores already you need 7 more modules.

I’m not sure how the script works but I would assume it delivers everything in a long run