First Custom (for real this time)

Yo yo yo

I’ve got my first custom locked and loaded, I think it’s a good one, but wanted to get the opinions of some more experienced customer builders here on the forum.

My goal with this custom is to have something I will listen to long long term, that covers objectives of mine which will never change no matter where my life is at in terms of phase/season.

Without further ado, here it is -

Love Bomb core
Sanguine core

Joie de Vivre
Faith Unyielding
Divine Self-Image
Negativity Displacer

Victory’s Call
Gratitude Embodiment
Starfilled Night
Void of Creation

Edit - Think I might split it into two customs –

Khan Black Stage 4 core
Paragon Sleep core

Dopaminergic Revival
Fusion Optimized
The Aligner
Asclepius

Pragya
Omnidimensional
The Architect
The Merger of Worlds

3 Likes

Excellent core combo. It will definitely be one of the staple bundles.

I think that Sanguine directly covers the modules of Negativity Displacer and Joie de Vivre. Even Love Bomb covers them, perhaps indirectly. So, you might be better off with different modules, unless you were going for extra emphasis on those two topics from a different angle, scriptually speaking.

I’d personally add result enhancers such as Omnidimensional.

Otherwise, looks like a focused custom that you’d be happy running

1 Like

Yeah, and Sanguine even covers Deep Sleep technically… I think I want extra emphasis on those topics.

I considered more result enhancers, but this being my first custom, I didn’t know which ones to include. A lot of them seem to be manifestation oriented, and with NSE now I don’t know how helpful that would even be…

I looked at what I’d want to add in to enhance the custom and this is what I’ve got -

Pragya
Omnidimensional
The Architect
The Merger of Worlds
Void of Creation

Victory’s Call
Inner Gasoline
Inner Blaze
Eye of the Storm
Foundation

Bringing it to 20 modules.

For a first time custom I am worried it might be too dense, but at the same time if I am running it long term that shouldn’t really matter, my mind will catch up eventually.

1 Like

Edited the first post to reflect 2 diff customs, that I can run long term, with my favorite subs.

I’d then add something like Emperor, Chosen, or Stark as the 3rd sub and be happy :slight_smile:

Or maybe eventually a 3rd custom built around alpha/status modules & cores once I fully decide on an archetype :rofl:

Iteration 2.0 of the second custom, now with SYNERGY

Khan Black Stage 4 core
Paragon Sleep core

Dopaminergic Revival
The Aligner

Synergy: Preordained Vitality

Synergy: Energetic Transcendence

Pragya
Cosmic Navigator
The Merger of Worlds

Synergy: I AM ATMAN

@Lion @Malkuth @ouroboros @Invictus @AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

Thoughts on the above custom re: density & difficulty?

I already ordered it haha, so at this point I’m more trying to temper expectations for myself rather than change anything.

2 Likes

I think it’ll do very well for you.

1 Like

With the synergy modules it’s technically like 21, and KB St 4 is dense affff haha

So I’m a little worried

Especially after @Lion mentioned to @Lichtenauer that the I AM ATMAN modules are recon heavy due to the healing, which I hadn’t even thought of, seeing it as more of a results enhancer, but taking a closer look there is a lot of “breakdown” involved in those modules, whereas I had intended this custom to be a “level up” type of vibe instead of a “demolition/rebuild” kind of custom.

Worried that I AM ATMAN won’t gel with the rest of the custom

1 Like

Yes that is true so do start with microloops. I think that could solve this issue.

1 Like

What is your main objectives (3-4 areas) for your custom a and what major programs you tried and suits you the most?

Did you consider switching it for Divine Dominion?

Nah that wasn’t really on my list, Divine Dominion felt too heavy handed.

I considered Semper Praesens

Do you wan the longterm healing of KB4?
I just thought that KB3 would perhaps deliver more energy for the rest. But then you would miss the other aspects.

Yeah definitely want the combined crucible aspect of KB4, as I see that stage of the subliminal as more of an engine that doesn’t stop, powering everything while healing and restructuring itself continually

1 Like

I’m a bit excited atm. Tomorrow I’m gonna start KB3 with a short loop.
Did you feel this intense energy boost?

Put in a ticket to swap I AM ATMAN out with Synergy: Harmonic Conflux

Realized the custom is heavily energetic/physical and I don’t want this deep trauma healing aspect of I AM ATMAN slowing down the rest of the custom, it wasn’t a good choice

Hmm I ran KB3 like a year ago almost, so I don’t really remember tbh… But KB as a whole is one of the best subs ever. You’ll enjoy it for sure

1 Like

Man, customs went through such a shift I really have no idea what synergy will truly be like. My question is what would the density of a synergy module be compared to its individual parts.

I already asked a similar question. Waiting for the answer.