Finding your PURPOSE

Spiritual Reality Alignment

But also, read the description for the module ‘Wayfinder’.

Notice the first half of the first sentence:

2 Likes

And here is the description for Spiritual Reality Alignment:

1 Like

if I remember correctly ,mogul mentions that specifically in the sale page…speaking from my own experience,stark will do that too…

3 Likes

@Present1 , @Malkuth - he is asking for subliminal titles and not Q Store modules, my friends

2 Likes

You might wanna check out the Alchemist.
The Alchemist is the ultimate spiritual tool and I believe that purpose is a very personal, spiritual, concept.

But I believe that other subs will help you find your purpose as well.
It depends on your perception of it - for example - StarkQ will help you find your purpose by contributing to others, using your inner gifts/talents…, etc.

3 Likes

I’d also vote for Alchemist.

I know this term ‘spirituality’ has a lot of baggage. And some of us here, myself included, enjoy getting in our ‘whoo-whoo’ bags.

But I think the essence of spirituality is internal and external alignment with Rightness and Meaning.

For some people, that may involve flashing lights, entities, and winged beings. But at the end of the day, it’s not about empty rituals. It’s about alignment with purpose.

So, yeah, I’d say Alchemist. Big time. That’s a big part of what I’m using it for.

Also, check this out:

There’s a link to a free program that is about clarifying one’s path and purpose. Who knows? You might like it.

you’re right, Raph. but, it was just too much of a perfect match to not mention it.

EDIT: you beat me to it @pakr93

3 Likes

It’s funny because my first thoughts were most of the above. First, I figured Alchemist could help since finding one’s life purpose is a spiritual pursuit.

Then I thought that maybe if a person figured out a specific field (wealth, sex, etc), the multi-stagers would most likely help find the perfect path in that specific direction but not the overall purpose.

Finally, I remembered seeing something like that on the Q store as I was designing my recent custom, came to the conclusion that the OP was not asking for modules, and so stayed silent. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s another take.

You probably know your purpose(s) on some level, but have been discouraged from following it (them) due to bumping into many obstacles in the past. We experience too many of these setbacks early enough in life or in too brief of a time period and we get overwhelmed and we shut down. Then due to avoidance and self-protective suppression we feel that ‘we’ve forgotten it’ and ‘don’t know what it is’. In fact, we’re hiding from further disappointment behind a wall of apathy. Eventually, the wall itself gets buried, and, forgetting the entire thing, we’re left just feeling like we never had a purpose in the first place.

It’s not true.

Your body knows.

So, spend $35 and run Ascension. Your confidence, energy, and self-efficacy will rise. Then just do what comes naturally. Do what you want to do. Your purpose(s) will reveal itself(themselves).

For a person who feels capable, the world is full of purpose.

8 Likes

Come to think of it, I’m still searching for my purpose too:sweat:

2 Likes

check the glove compartment.

3 Likes

If Reading books is an option - Please read Mastery by Robert Greene.

First Section is Discover Your Calling : The Life’s Task

4 Likes

totally joking @Present1. please ignore and forgive if not funny to you.

Lmao I already checked, couple of expired condoms in it. It’s an infj thing I guess, sorry for hijacking OP :pray:

2 Likes

@Vinit

Are you getting your question answered?

I have started EMPEROR from today which already contains ascension and mogul.

Whats your opinion on this?

Yes I am

I greatly liked the answer given by @Malkuth.

Nah,i dint take it seriously!

Thank you for asking

This is a WONDERFUL community

1 Like

If you’re into Astrology, look at the situation the planet ruling your rising sign (Ascendant) and at the situation of your North Node.

I was just looking into it

What a co-incidence

FUCK

Can you please explain what are these nodes and how to find them?

1 Like

Do you already have your astrological birth chart?

What @Abu_Nasir stated, but also your Venus placement which indicates what you Love and are Loved for, and then also have a look at your Mars placement which is an overview of your passion, ambitions, and what drives you.

Furthermore, you will have to look back at when you were younger – what activities did you invest time in and what kind of toys did you feel inclined to play with?

1 Like