Finding my True North

@Michel,

Welcome back! I recommend you browse for quite a bit before deciding thanks to all the Ultima stuff as well as the Q Module pack that’s coming this Sunday.

2 Likes

@Michel - ah! Good to see you, bro. The darkness is over. Time for some fun!

2 Likes

Welcome back, awesome self-alchemy

3 Likes

Zero Point

So it seems I’m at ground zero with life.

I’ve spent endless years trying to heal, never seeing beyond the next day in complete survival mode.

Until one day, it is gone.

I believe @SaintSovereign mentioned the alchemical power of hand writing in a journal for manifestation. I wrote to God, asking for the solution to my emotional healing and He delivered.

Now the question is “where next?

Man’s Not Hot (No More)

Currently running AscensionQ for two weeks. I’m feeling the most secure, solid and naturally confident in ages, with a bright future ahead. But man’s not attractive no more! I noticed almost all the girls I walked past chose to look at their phones instead.

It’s no big deal. Ultimately I have something more real to me - my soul back. I would have killed for that.

6 Likes

To be out of survival mode and ‘war zone’
and back on level ground is a truly admiral place to be, especially with what it’s sounds like you’ve been through and the hand you were dealt. You got your soul back :slight_smile: its only up from there.

Libertine?

Can you point me to where you read about this?

3 Likes

Writing your requests in blue ink on paper makes it magical.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if your joking or not :sweat_smile:
but I write in blue ink with a fountain pen almost every day
so that may be a contributing factor in what has been working for me.:sunglasses:
I’ll start requesting specifically with intention

3 Likes

I can vouch for the blue ink on white paper suggestion. (It’s actually an instruction that I received from a teacher of these things.) I also personally added in using lineless paper just to be sure. (Freedom, blank slate, wide open, unconstricted space)

It’s about the symbolic impact.

Blue is also the color of Jupiter. Opportunity. Generativity. Abundance.

Black is the color of Saturn. Severity. Pruning away. Discipline. Banishment.

p.s. Thanks for posting the link to that journaling post, @Michel!

4 Likes

Did you find your true north?

2 Likes

@khan I’m now in the right direction. What I need now is to find my purpose in life.

Suggestions for Libertine and Primal aren’t my path anymore. I’m happy for all of you getting amazing results with women though. At my stage of life, it’s now about making up for lost time. Making an impact and creating a legacy.

There’s a sub for that…

5 Likes

#Allgrownup

Not that having sexual goals made you any less mature, but I can tell your energy is different just from the way you typed up this post.

2 Likes

@Michel. That is wonderful. You know you are in the right direction.

1 Like

Looks like @Michel has found his true north! Everyone give it up for him, it’s over.

#thread

This end is the begining.

2 Likes
1 Like

It is only the beginning.

1 Like

The New Old Me

To reflect on subliminal use post energy healing: AscensionQ works a lot smoother and cleaner without having to fight conflicting interfering emotional blocks.

Getting the usual results:

• Respect, masculine aura and build (thick neck), self sufficiency.

• Much more self respect.

• Negative, depressive, panicked mindset gone.

• Need to stuff emotions down with food is gone

• Freedom to be myself at all time high

• The usual haters show up again.

Had some lean Dave Bautista-type try to out “alpha male” me. Instead of feeding him fear, I gave him an open body, curious direct look square in his face. I’m not one for those games anymore. Front up honestly, without the little boy bullshit.

My life’s purpose still eludes me for now, but the foundation is set. Now onto building something real

8 Likes

Be the Tree Trunk.

Something has finally clicked in my thick head.

• What am I doing trying to prove my worthiness to someone who couldn’t give two shits?
  • Why did I over serve people for crumbs?
  • Why do I give sooo much to others?
  • How come they don’t t want to be closer to me?
  • Why did I wait so long for women to come round to me?

Previously, any thing some other person does negatively, I take to heart.
Oh my god, that person gave me a mean look, he/she doesn’t like me. I must convince them that I am a good, loving person. Love me, love me, love me!!! They don’t like me :persevere::sob:

If someone’s leaving you waiting on the line, hang up.

AscensionQ has given me my heart and pride.

So simple, yet hard and difficult to understand. For 20 years. But taking personal responsibility for learning it changed things real quick.

I was the boat sail. Swayed by the wind of others.
Now I’m the tree trunk.

7 Likes

The importance of clearing your shit

Clearing out your heart makes the subs work better. Period.

A stack of StarkQ, PCC and AscensionQ is finally etching deep. StarkQ makes me feel like a celebrity in waiting.

Owning StarkQ means having such a solid belief in self and owning your own personality without reservation. It also does mean baring my chest. Opening up to the world with the full knowledge that it could get hurt again.

But now I’m ready. Feeling awfully naked without that safety blanket, though.

Mood:
two-of-wands-2-of-wands-tarot

3 Likes

Still struggling with this myself but I’m becoming more open to the process. Can’t wait to see how your journey unfolds.

1 Like