Finding my True North

Yes fear of being abandoned, fear of not being liked, fear of conflict all these go hand in hand. I think in no more mr nice guy he says nice guys are afraid to rock the boat they like to keep there world nice and smooth to avoid conflicts. Lol i think i need to re read that book again because there are so many lessons in that book about embracing these issues

3 Likes

The more we get our needs met, speak up for ourselves, stand firm etc we will show that part of our brain thats afraid and has a fear of abandonment and a deep sense of primal fear that " see we are alive and okay even after us standing firm " the more we do this the more that part of the brain will get more exposure and examples of us still being alive and okay. That part of the brain that fear it feels its so deep it feels like if we do xyz we will die.
Its like approach anxiety when one is starting out and never approached a girl before it literally feels like death walking up to a girl lol but after you approach regardless of the outcome you realize it wasnt as bad as your mind was making it out to be. So the more you approach yes the fear is still there but the intensity of the fear gets less and less overtime and for some they do it so much they no longer feel fear approaching.
I think this is how you tackle your issues. I guess its called exposure therapy stand firm and speak your mind and show your brain regardless of how the situation unfolds we will be alright and survive. The more exposure it gets overtime it will have a reference point to say " yes we will be fine" etc

4 Likes

Imagine somebody bigger, stronger and more terrifying got in your face and physically assaulted you every time you spoke up or disagree with something? That’s my task. Shyness as a result of not expressing myself properly.

EDIT: this has to do with independence. Being able to walk, talk, drive, be creative, earn money, have friends, have sex, go to university, have children and a mortgage. They are significant markers of an independent life from mother.

Robert Glover mentions this all over his book Nice Guy that betas are still pyschically attached to mom’s apron strings. Everytime I ran for independence as a child, there was mother to squash it. I’ll abandon you, I’ll kick you out, why are you doing that? That’s stupid. Best be loyal… I can see that now with other members of family, in that they’re stuck with appeasing mother.

I felt solidarity with @Y.o.B’s journal because of a similar childhood.

This is really deep and painful to admit and experience changing. It’s not easy at all.

7 Likes

Upon reading your realizations I think that I too have some of these same rooted issues that I need to work on for myself. Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It takes courage and character to admit ones mistakes or flaws that might even hurt ourselvs in the now or the past. The thing is we have so many bad “programs” running in our heads, that our fears dictate reality instead of what we would like to be our reality… thats the power of the technology we have at our disposal right now…it gets worst before it gets better.

2 Likes

This is why people in my city are so angry with each other and I’m not allowed to be angry at work or at home with others. Remain a low wage slave, we’ll make you eat shit and you grow to like the taste.

2 Likes

Khan
Total Action
Day 1

Backs to the wall:
So I reread the Khan sales page and I understand why I was given the opportunity to stand up for myself, it manifested a manipulative bully. It also manifested a work placement at a bar where I had little experience and knocked it out of the ballpark.

Seeing the prison walls:
I also understand the behaviour of my family who remain trapped by the boundaries of their early childhood. They will never break into independence because, like me, it’s terrifying to reach for the prison door.

Upgrading:
Bought a new leather jacket for a new look, getting mad respect in the cafe shop, two people commented that it’s an original look.

Women:
Random hotties in the street popping up and giving self satisfied smiles, also women are sitting close to me, for their safety.

3 Likes

So, you’ve strictly been on Khan and nothing else… I see mad respect improvement in your status area. Any wealth building improvement?

2 Likes

@mecharc yep, Khan only. Nothing else. I’ve been on subs since 2000 and have always seen it out, whether they worked fully or not.

Money is a bit of a disappointment but khan is a big sub, so maybe let’s see in a few month’s time with ST4.

1 Like

Khan
Total Action
Day 2

Total Action aka Operation Move Your Ass. Nothing much going on, I’m just impressed that at work, I bartended with little experience and mostly smashed it.

Dreams
Saying a heartfelt goodbye to a long time friend. It felt sad but necessary.

Realisations:

• There’s a feeling that shit’s gonna work out for the best whatever happens.
  • Deep feeling of “others can try all they want but no one can be me”. That’s why dey be hating…
  • Given up trying to get others who hate me to like me instead. If only I can stop walking on eggshells around easily offended people.
  • Deepening confidence and a knowledge that everything will be alright inside the new Khan skin.

Women and seduction:
Trying out my emerging seduction skills in the cafe, spotted an older Desi woman with (I presume) her husband, she kept looking over to me, I tried having eye contact with her, she looked away and back… Now as they both got up, she walked in front on my table with a “cat wants the cream” look.

2 Likes

@Michel - awesome! Am just 10 days away from ST3 myself. Can’t wait to go be a Total Action Hero

1 Like

ST3 is more than Total Action, it adds a little extra Khan, similar to ST2 and ST1. I can only think there’s more confidence and dominance programming.

2 Likes

Khan
Total Action
Day 3

More dominant
I have such a commanding look that wherever I walk, people get the message: move out of my way. Most accept it, but some coughing beta males and a few big, masculine angry women get pissed off. All the while I feel confident cocky and happy with myself. Also, dat deep voice! Even talking softly still shakes with bass.

More drive
ST3, just like the previous two stages is dense, my subconscious is struggling to keep up, now got cold symptoms. Feeling a little bit ill, still got up to shop for food.

5 Likes

Khan
No Action
Day 5

Very few things to report as I’m holed up in bed with a seasonal illness. It’s all Khan’s fault! @Lion mentioned eating garlic, killed the nose streaming straight away.

Hard to discern changes from being inside, but I’ve moved away from the things that just aren’t working - art, near poverty, friends family and ex lovers who aren’t that serious… I don’t know what the future holds because there is no clear path. It’s all new.

There is also the sense of “how the fuck did I arrive at this shitty situation? There’s so much to do and so little time. Where do i even start?”

3 Likes

@Michel - sorry to hear that, man. Must have been someone else who mentioned garlic. But I did recommend Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil. Take a spoon of that when you wake up in the morning on an empty stomach and wait half an hour before having anything. Have been doing that for over a year and am free of fever, cold, cough, leaky nose and sore throats. It also boosts Semen quality, immunity, reduces inflammation and provides a host of benefits to the body

2 Likes

Khan
Total Action
Day 6

Managed to get out of the house for some black seed oil. Goddamn it’s expensive and it tastes horrible. Damn the cold weather.

Just 3 months ago at the height of summer, I was upset at being rejected and misunderstood by family, friends, college, art, my ex and just about everybody else that wanted to take but never gave. That’s now in the past.

The person I see emerging on the street is a powerfully sexual man who is full of his own self love, had no doubts about his existence and gets shit done. He knows that men respect him and women want to fuck him.

If one or a group of people don’t want to be with me, I can safely move on, never attempting to beg others’ for scraps. I don’t need anything or anyone. I have me. I own my shit. I can make it through.

I feel ST3 added the missing ingredient to confidence - action. Let’s get shit done. I’m certain, given time, I would be flirting and talking with several women and securing a better, more independent futures. But this damn cold…

4 Likes

@Michel - haha. I have no doubt you bought the Black Seed Oil cause you described the taste. It’s absolutely worth it though regardless of the price and taste.

1 Like

By the way, have a spoon in the morning, everyday (whether you are sick or not) and you will prevent the fever in any season. If you are sick, you can take a couple more spoons a day. Eg- a spoon in the afternoon and the night before sleep (in addition to the morning). It’s an excellent oil for applying on tired muscles too like if you have a cramp. Also good for the skin and hair (can directly apply on them). Check the video in the above post to know more.

1 Like

@Lion I’mma get my money’s worth outta this - absolutely horrible taste… even raw garlic tastes better! Can’t deny however the cold is disappearing fast. Getting better.

He mentioned the boost in sperm count - so better stock up on condoms then :smile:

1 Like

@Michel - :grin:absolutely. It will raise your testosterone as well. Excellent stuff.

PS: in time, you will get accustomed to the taste. It doesn’t taste as horrible as when I first had it.

1 Like