2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist is that you?

This is me lol

download

2 Likes

Saint on the right fire on the left

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, that’s a good one. Half of charisma, is taking off the mask.

1 Like

Funny thing is that I am almost not even seeing it that way anymore, the thing that there is a “me” being charismatic in order to impress or get something from someone else anymore… I just desire to be myself whatever that is. I guess the saying, nothing to prove, nothing to lose, nothing to hide is fitting.

I’ve been going very deep into unplugging from validation lately, and I have also directed my Khan run 1-4 that I’m currently on to really dig and make me aware of when I’m seeking others validation in order to impress, or get something from others that is in a needy or overtly manipulative way.

A lot of things are being more and more clear to me, and that goes for women and sexuality too. I can feel and see women’s presence in a way I couldn’t before, but also not many women are really making me excited anymore unless there’s a special kind of energy she emits. And also my sexual impulses as they arises, I see them impersonally and just for what it is. Funny to think when one was younger, that I was such a slave to those impulses and just aimlessly PMO’ed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The world is a bit trippy atm, my body really seem like just a vehicle and everything that arises at the sense bases are happening on it’s own no matter what, and I’m ultimately just an observer… Yep!

6 Likes
long post

Exactly, well said.

You’re describing the process of congruent charismatic development, which is mostly just authenticity + self-expression. It’s paradoxical because it involves letting go of the desire for charisma.

I’m a QoLer.

Charisma is sought after for the social and personal advantages: popularity, likability, confidence, influence, leadership, magnetism, etc.

I used to be an invisible person with not too many friends, and little to no magnetism. I naturally wanted all of the benefits that charisma provided.

Through doing the work, the paradox occurs perceptually - congruence.

I find that higher QoL levels of social interaction, involve “in order for me and you to have a deeper connection, we can’t be closed off in our masks… we have to be as free as possible.”

So the driver for leveling up the Social Life, becomes being the most free version of yourself with the added benefit of being able to maximize those exchanges in a positive way. It becomes for yourself, rather than for the perceived advantages… and on a much deeper level, for others… and I think you know what I mean by that, lol.

Another place that this paradox is present in, is developing natural attraction with women. The desire is “I want women to be all over me, I want them to chase me, etc” it all gets deleted once you hit a congruent checkpoint. You stop caring, and this ironically makes women all over you.

Luther's Khan/Spartan/RICH journal - #139 by Luther24

It’s an advanced concept of

This all has to do with congruence. Also, to further your point, most people don’t understand it. They think they can run PCC, wear a mask, be afraid to speak up around people and operate socially on a superficial level through power games reflective of their own internal fear. This is quite simply why they get obliterated. I literally played this game too, probably better than most. Binging Robert Greene and everything - only to get absolutely smoked by someone who was congruent.

For example, let’s say that you are naturally super authentic and charismatic. Which you probably are.

Meanwhile, I’m super loaded with PCC dynamics, charisma on command games, and my scholarship on how to be charismatic for dummies through various consciously intentional micro-expressions. Buffed up on power dynamic steroids. I’ve read about 20 or so books on charisma. Iron hands, velvet gloves.

I then walk into a room and I meet you and I’m completely enamored with you to the point that it’s “okay, this person is a different level”.

This is literally what happened to me, lol. It was part of my growth. A manifestation of “oh you think you’ve figured out charisma? Here is what real charisma looks like”. After that, I went into the other direction. The one that most people are afraid to go to. I ripped off the mask, like it was duct tape. Painful, but necessary. Suddenly, people were gravitating towards me, lol. And most of all? I didn’t care.

3 Likes

That was an interesting read, thank you for sharing. You have a very sharp understanding of this concept of congruence and you are great at explaining it.

These are very high level concepts for sure, but also I have been surprised before of the never ending staircase of next level, and then next level, and so on. When you think you have arrived… you are just at the starting point lol.

To me personally this realization of all this has come from the last 3 years when I withdrew from most of regular society and big city life. Nature has taught me so much during this period, and I now realize that I was never meant in this lifetime to be chasing superficial stuff…

Truth is I knew this as a kid, but through being indoctrinated and traumatized as we all are, I started all these project of becoming this, trying to impress and to chase things like likeability and women. But all along this journey and all these side tracks I was getting into, I never really dived into it…

What I mean is as an example is pick-up. I went to all these meetings, studied it for years, but never really did anything with it. Same with marketing and the whole getting rich, I tried it haphazardly for a while but my intuition wouldn’t let me. With pick-up I just couldn’t bare the inauthenticity of lying and trying to put up this gamey facade, and with money I never wanted more than I could just barely spend anyways.

To me waking up is by far the most satisfying thing now, and the states I have experienced lately are like 1000% more cool than any dopamine and adrenaline filled activity could ever be, it’s not even close. And through my meditation I’m discovering everyday more of the actual truth and how things really work, and that we all indeed create our own suffering.

Maybe I’ll become a part-time monk or something, there’s just something so satisfying about a clear head space and harmony. I have this slight intuitive nudge that i have gone that route in an earlier life…

2 Likes

A good way of describing my development lately is that of a rose. If you hand a person a rose, the stem will be filled with thorns and it will not be pleasant for that person to hold the rose. But little by little I’m becoming less edgy and I’m removing one thorn after another until my stem is completely free from them.

So now if I hand someone a rose, there’s no longer any risk of getting hurt by a thorn, and the person is now free to just enjoy and smell the rose.

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah. I know people who do cocaine, weed, and all types of shit.

They don’t know that you can get high - just from life.

Anyways, cheers lol.

3 Likes

So I’m currently on Khan St3, but a little bird whispered in my ear that I should at least try the New Emperor once. So I’m doing one loop tomorrow to see what the fuss is all about but then back to Khan again. It’s more about the new tech I guess as Khan whenever it will be upgraded will ahve the good stuff also… Yum Yum…

3 Likes

Yum for the khan! Give us a day review of Emperor :pray: (after)

2 Likes

That sentence :open_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :snowflake:

• Shine with total unconditional love for everyone and you’ve paid off all your debts, because you’re giving them what you took away from them in the past, and you give it to all people you don’t even know, because for love there’s no distance.
2 Likes

On the 25th of December I played my first loop of the New Primal. It was only a 3 minute loop and it felt great afterwards and I felt no urge to listen to more for a week or so. Then in the beginning of the year an intense anger started to arise within me, although even I know it’s just kind of cute and not something to indulge in… when you’re in it, it’s kind of intense…

So I thought to myself why not play some online chess, what a great idea to distract yourself. I’m fairly novice still after just picking up the game last autumn, but I have enjoyed it immensely, as it’s such a good way to evolve your mental capacity. Usually I’m very cool and collected, but over the last 1-2 weeks it has been so triggering, almost like I used to be when I was younger in sports (or playing FIFA in my youth lol many controllers hit the floor and sometimes the sofa.)

So what happened is I just kept playing for hours on end and had my worst losing streak of 16 games in a row, and in that losing games I would never if my head was alert. But it was just this massive brain fog, it literally felt like I had 15 in IQ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I went from 572 to almost dipping under 300…

Chess

Here’s a graph where you can clearly see my ELO take a plunge lol. But deep down I knew this was from this recon and deep healing, but hey why not play some more :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It was kind of fascinating reviewing these terrible games I had, and just to see how when the mind is in recon, that it’s almost completely unable to solve simple structures and patterns, and to think just a couple of moves ahead.

But today I hade some insights and got the nudge to do another loop of New Primal. It was just that all this anger came from situations in my past where I felt that I could not express my desires, and that got suppressed down into my more subtle bodies and energetic structures. So I was so mad for almost two weeks in shorts spurts, like raging mad, like I could scream my lungs out. But at the same time I knew this was just a phase and a release.

So for the last two days I have not played that many games but I keep winning mostly and climbing back up again. Now I beat people above my ELO most of the time, and those with lower ELO I mostly just play positional until they blunder. SO easy, but just 2 days ago I lost to 150 ELO :dizzy_face:

But it was just so interesting to notice so clearly and being to able to measure my mental capacity during harsh recon. I now get when Saint says he never work on subliminals when he’s in recon, and also why he keep his stacks so light to prevent it.

Just to add, I have lately mostly played shorter loops and had 2-3 days of break in between, as of lately I have noticed a decrease in my capacity to play them as I used to do. It might be personal circumstances, the winter season with less sun exposure etc. But the point I take away is that these newer tech subliminals are way more powerful and way more intense in their scope and size. So a rethink and exploration of listening procedures seem like a good idea.

6 Likes

Good job sticking to it. :ok_hand: recon can be pretty harsh but also very educative. :skull:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true. I was just a bit surprised as I have not experienced anger like this in a long long time on these subs. The cool thing was that I immediately as i subsided after 1,5 weeks got the intuitive answer coming up, all I did was just listen to some music and it hit me.

3 Likes

I mean… music videos were on a different level back then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This is my jam! 🫶

1 Like