Feeling Hammered?

I am using Ascension/Mogel Ultrasonic at night while sleeping. Loops are Ascension first, then Mogel, 3 times, 6 hrs worth. I have been waking up hammered, today with bags under my eyes, this has never happened in the past.

Anyone, any thoughts why I am so hammered? Its as if I am waking up after having been in a train wreak.

Regards

Yes, this is common subliminal overload. There’s a reason why our products have the reputation that they have – they’re EXCEPTIONALLY powerful and many people experience this at the start of their journey with us, even with a low amount of loops. Couple things you can do to help alleviate this situation:

• Try listening during the day. Listening overnight can disrupt deep sleep / REM sleep, which the body needs to feel rested, especially when you first start listening to our titles.
  • Cut back on the number of loops for a few days. Do 1 loop per title for about a week, then go back to the listening pattern you originally tried.
  • Make sure you’re well hydrated and eating healthy, nutrient rich foods. Our titles can be energy hungry, and the better your health, the better your results.

Take a look at these related articles:

7 Likes

I would also recommend if you are having trouble getting deep sleep, try just listening to epsilon or delta waves (with out any subs). that way your brain can get into rem sleep. I have found I wake up more refreshed after listening to those

1 Like

No issues going to sleep, just hammered when I wake. I will cut back on the loops to 2 hours, instead of 3 and see what happens. thanks everyone.