FearNo1's Journal PT. 2

Ok, I messed up and listened to Emperor twice when I thought I was listening PS and stopped yesterday night because I was too tired. My question is: Should I just continue the way I listen or take an extra day off to reset? Since I’ve listened to the subliminals, I was able to look internally within myself and see the path that I really needed to take in my life to move forward. Agian, I’ve been calm and chill but I’m thinking about dropping Primal Seduction as it does not benefit me for now. All that matters to me the most right now is my personal growth and success. It seems like I’m making more progress from the Emperor subliminal at the moment.

1 Like

Go with Emperor, if it delivers what you want right now. And it’s best to take a day or two off. When you’re not listening to a sub, the program is processing and executing. Don’t see days off as a waste of time.

3 Likes

You should also listen to emperor one time instead of two

1 Like

Listen to your intuition, and remember that it’s not a sprint. I would take another day off, awareness over brute force, but that’s just me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you don’t have pathways of manifestation setup for your success then I’d recommend starting out with Ascension you’ll thank me later when you have a solid foundation setup and running emperor will be easier. Ascension does wonders for personal growth.

If you feel Emperor is easy and are benefiting from it then by all means proceed and claim your throne.:slightly_smiling_face:

But if you feel like the recon gets unbearable and seeing no results then I advise going the Ascension route.

Either way good luck man!