Favorite Subs of 2022

A little premature in my opinion, the ZPv2 releases will really determine which are the best subs of 2022.

With that said, we all know that the top spot belongs to Emperor Black. Let’s not kid ourselves here.

4 Likes
  1. Paragon
  2. WANTED
  3. Renaissance Man
  4. Khan
3 Likes

Chosen
Khan
Wanted

4 Likes

Love Bomb For Humanity.

4 Likes

Why Chosen?

1 Like
  1. My Custom - HoM Custom ran this same version also in Qv2. My Custom gave me career acceleration without the grinding attitude. Strategic and leveraging situations. Better relationships
  2. Emperor: House of Medici - best sub for merchants, entrepreneurs or project managers, any job where your soft skills are important and you effortlessly make deals and hack the system
  3. Wanted(stacking with stark) - because losing weight, working and feeling smart af has never been easier.
2 Likes

Khan
Chosen
LBfH

2 Likes
  • current custom.
  • Revelation of Mind.
  • Minds Eye.
2 Likes

Even though the sub I’m going to state is one I only used for one or two cycles as opposed to khan and wanted which had 8 cycles and 13 respectively

Godlike masculinity was by far the best bang for my buck

First off it’s a seduction title because I mean it’s in the name

Inner zen

And helped me with the last push to find my purpose

3 Likes

Very interesting. Could you share more on this?

1 Like

Libertine

2 Likes

I was running godlike masculinity right before I decided to become a fighter again which was something I considered my main purpose that “died”

I always had such trust in these subs that I fantasized about the perfect custom to fight again but never did it

Godlike masculinity somehow helped me realize this, of course khan stage 3 helped but godlike masculinity had effects of seduction that literally weren’t even matched by wanted

2 Likes

Khan, Primal seduction and Rich.
Most especially Khan. It’s been a fun, adventurous ride with the bad boy Khan :sunglasses:
I had to switch to Stark though bcos I had other priorities. But I’m still coming back to it after I’m done with my final Profesional exams

2 Likes

Top of the all. Base of the base. Rebirth. If you feel like you are having a low flow factor with a particular subliminal, just stack this sub with Rebirth. I’m not going to make second sales page, so just try Rebirth and, trust me, it will be a must have title in any stack.

6 Likes

PS ,all time favourite.
CFW,beautiful life saver
LBFH ,cant say no to this baby…

1 Like

CFW
LBfH
LE

1 Like

how the seduction of GLM differs from the seduction of Wanted?

I can’t even answer that because I ran it with wanted and khan for two cycles

There is no active seduction. You’re manly

1 Like

@Invictus You are testing ROM ? How is it ?

1 Like

what is Revelation of Mind?

1 Like