Favorite Subs of 2022

@Invictus You are testing ROM ? How is it ?

1 Like

what is Revelation of Mind?

1 Like

Yeah been testing both of them for a while.

I love RoM, check here:

Iā€™ve written and theorized more stuff related to life in reality while on RoM, more than Iā€™ve learned stuff my entire life haha.

1 Like

so what is RoM?

Revelation of Mind, it will be released for the public soon.

3 Likes

Is it like a healing type sub or like an alchemist type sub

4 Likes

More like a Minds Eye type sub haha
Just on loads of steroids :rofl:

It will make you learn and understand things on a level that is so deep, that each thought will result in some form of a discovery.

Then thereā€™s this one effect it has, which I call zooming out, and it basically pulls me backwards and expands my vision and awareness to an extreme I never even experienced with drugs (and Iā€™ve done a shit ton of those haha).

Yā€™all will see soon :wink:

4 Likes

Are you a beta tester of this product?

1 Like

I think it will be to the public this week

2 Likes

Yeah
Since Iā€™m not really a ā€œnormalā€ user on here.

Like even right now, Iā€™m using a 7 cores custom and itā€™s expressing everything just as expected, not many can do that.

4 Likes

lol, I canā€™t do even 1 core.

2 Likes

I can attest to this.

1 Like

I did not feel anything with Mind Eye. I stopped listening to it

So then it is pointless to listen to Mindā€™s eye and just go straight forward to RoM when it is out.

1 Like

Not really.
Itā€™s not the same sub or the same goal.

Mindā€™s Eye mainly helps with visualization and stuff, ROM is a completely different beast, and I have a feeling that it might be a bit too much for some people.

4 Likes

Did you test also Ros, or just RoM?

1 Like

Yeah
Talked more in the journal about it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some good advice. I will take it. I have most of the products from the main store but surprisingly I donā€™t have Rebirth haha.

My guess is that @Invictus is born with Rebirth ZPT2 inbuilt in him and hence the high flow factor lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for a telekinesis sub :rofl:

1 Like

I feel more grounded on Chosen.

More positive disposition, respectability, and less mental chatter.

This translates to better communication skills and an almost effortless sociability when Chosen is fully online in my psyche.

5 Likes